⭐⭐⭐O' FISHL⭐⭐⭐ SNF IGT: Bears @ Texans (Best Mistake You Ever Made Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Texans

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bears for trading the first overall pick to the Panthers

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Texans for losing the first overall pick to the Bears

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
this is the blueprint. gonna blitzes all year vs this trash..

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Crazy to think if not for poor clock management before half this would still be a 6 point game. Feels way more lopsided. Defense put in work and did it's job.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with what I'm seeing here. Caleb is learning some hard lessons about the talent that surrounds him the NFL. He'll adjust, and learn, if he gets any kind of help from the o-line. Williams looks much stronger, more composed, and sure of what he is trying to do compared to scared-to-death Fields and Trubisky. This is one of those bumps in the road but he looks like he's got things together enough to move past it. It's a new era, fellas . . .

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with what I'm seeing here. Caleb is learning some hard lessons about the talent that surrounds him the NFL. He'll adjust, and learn, if he gets any kind of help from the o-line. Williams looks much stronger, more composed, and sure of what he is trying to do compared to scared-to-death Fields and Trubisky. This is one of those bumps in the road but he looks like he's got things together enough to move past it. It's a new era, fellas . . .
DA HAUL