⭐⭐⭐O' FISHL⭐⭐⭐ SNF IGT: Bears @ Texans (Best Mistake You Ever Made Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Texans

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bears for trading the first overall pick to the Panthers

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Texans for losing the first overall pick to the Bears

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
This offense has no rhythm. The passes that would have been nice earlier in the game are happening when the QBs been knocked around all game. Sounds like a classic recipe for a hot mess.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty sure that’s on the quarterback to identify the blitz
Pretty sure that a QB can’t block for the center that got driven into his lap. Literally.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I’m not seeing it. I know it’s 2 games, but dude can’t hit anything deep to intermediate
Gotta get to that Panthers game in week 5. He's faced two pretty good defenses two weeks in a row. If he's still looking bad after that one, I'm going to start to worry.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
I don't have a problem with what I'm seeing here. Caleb is learning some hard lessons about the talent that surrounds him the NFL. He'll adjust, and learn, if he gets any kind of help from the o-line. Williams looks much stronger, more composed, and sure of what he is trying to do compared to scared-to-death Fields and Trubisky. This is one of those bumps in the road but he looks like he's got things together enough to move past it. It's a new era, fellas . . .
I hope your right but it looks like the same old era so far

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
This offense and Williams has been a gut punch through 2 games, no doubt. All the hype and I bought into it, I get its only 2 games but none of us expected this.
It was all hype, nearly all rookie QBs struggle. This terrible oline is not helping a rookie but rookie qbs do struggle.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Hightower shared a story with reporters that reflects Johnson's character and leadership. The two were the last to leave a special teams meeting when Johnson paused to collect the water bottles left behind by teammates.

"It showed me a little bit about the man," Hightower said. "Some guys didn't pick up their water bottles. He's getting ready to go to the next meeting and he asks a question and as I'm walking out, he cleans up the water bottles. That just shows you that he wants things the way he wants it. He wants things tidy and he's going to hold guys accountable. When I saw that, that's just who he is. He didn't like how the room looked. Guys had water bottles left, he picked them up, threw them in the trash and then went to his meeting."

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Williams is going to have to prove it. He has not looked good so far.

But if Bears fans can give Justin Fields 3 years, they can give Caleb Williams more than 2 starts.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are outmatched. Knew that going in. Defense is keeping this respectable. Our offensive line can’t handle this defense. It is not all on Caleb.
I would have agreed with u but nope since by the logic of many homers on here in the last 2 years, every fault of the team was all Justin’s fault. Remember? So this is 110% Caleb’s fault..

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Williams has not looked good, but any QB would be flustered playing behind this OL. Would love to see what Williams would look like under Reid. Shit, even Harbaugh.