⭐⭐⭐O' FISHL⭐⭐⭐ SNF IGT: Bears @ Texans (Best Mistake You Ever Made Edition)

Who wins?

• Bears

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Texans

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Bears for trading the first overall pick to the Panthers

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Texans for losing the first overall pick to the Bears

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
trade Keenan Allen for an OL or a pick he's like having a new paint job on a car that won't start
Ain’t nobody moving a good IOL for a receiver in September. Maybe late October

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Houston is the better team all around. I'm nevertheless seeing some concerning things.
  1. The line. I know I sound like a broken record, because I've been calling it out for what I feel like is eons, but the line is not good.
  2. CW's accuracy goes down the more he gets hit. Maybe that's true with all QBs
  3. Too many lateral to the line-of-scrimmage plays, against a team known for lateral pursuit. The play-calling has not been good.
  4. I am not seeing any receiver separate on deep passes. The times someone does separate, the throw is off or the receiver runs the wrong pattern
  5. CW played like a rookie. Took chances trying to be a hero when he shouldn't have. I do believe he'll learn from these.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Houston is the better team all around. I'm nevertheless seeing some concerning things.
  1. The line. I know I sound like a broken record, because I've been calling it out for what I feel like is eons, but the line is not good.
  2. CW's accuracy goes down the more he gets hit. Maybe that's true with all QBs
  3. Too many lateral to the line-of-scrimmage plays, against a team known for lateral pursuit. The play-calling has not been good.
  4. I am not seeing any receiver separate on deep passes. The times someone does separate, the throw is off or the receiver runs the wrong pattern
  5. CW played like a rookie. Took chances trying to be a hero when he shouldn't have. I do believe he'll learn from these.
Yeah I thought it was glaring how ineffective the ’horizontal’ run game In. Its dumb. It leads to negative plays and behind on the down and distance over and over.

we need north and south rushing. Put in Herbert.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I thought it was glaring how ineffective the ’horizontal’ run game In. Its dumb. It leads to negative plays and behind on the down and distance over and over.

It seemed like for one reason or another, we were at 2nd and 15 a lot.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Agree, I think Herbert is the better RB anyways.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The o-line is obviously awful, but Swift looks like one of those weak jukey-jivey guys afraid to hit the hole. Hope that changes . . .
Wasn't that one of the knocks against him prior to coming to the Bears?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
No matter how bad the Bears oline played, they were in a winnable game with a Super Bowl contender. The bad news, it is going to be hard to fix that oline until the trade deadline.