🏈🏈🏈OFFIFAIL🏈🏈🏈 2024 SEASON ALL AROUND THE NFL IGT (WEEK SEVEN)

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LFG!!! ITS TIME TO MAKE SOME $$$

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Point me to the thread that focuses solely on football discussion and not mentions Bagent’s dad, f**king fish, gay jokes, and nonsense like camel toes. Season is about to start, still having hope for actual football discussions. I don’t give a shit who is f**king a fish or wants to, those who do can enjoy sticking their needle peckers in whatever they want and start a new forum for such.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Point me to the thread that focuses solely on football discussion and not mentions Bagent’s dad, f**king fish, gay jokes, and nonsense like camel toes. Season is about to start, still having hope for actual football discussions. I don’t give a shit who is f**king a fish or wants to, those who do can enjoy sticking their needle peckers in whatever they want and start a new forum for such.
you say that now until its YOUR fish they are fucking!!!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
KC/BAL U47
GB/PHI U49
ATL/PIT U42
BUF/ARI O47
TEN +3.5
CIN/NE U41
HOU -3
JAX +3.5
NO/CAR U41.5
MIN ML
LAC -3
SEA/DEN O41.5
CLE ML
TB/WAS O42.5
RAMS MONEYLINE BABBBYYYYY CC: @nc0gnet0
Jets +4.5

CC: @knoxville7
Oh my, I just came a lil

I’ve only dug into tonight’s game and bears/Mayo bois so far

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
you say that now until its YOUR fish they are fucking!!
My fish in on a plate straight out of the frying pan, if someone want to stick their weenie in my fried cod and add their own personal tartar sauce to it they have some real issues.

Now I am talking about fish f**king in a football forum, what the hell is happening here 😱

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
My fish in on a plate straight out of the frying pan, if someone want to stick their weenie in my fried cod and add their own personal tartar sauce to it they have some real issues.

Now I am talking about fish f**king in a football forum, what the hell is happening here 😱
You’d still eat it?! That’s kinda fucked up, bro

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Links don't work.

Links are now a bannable offense.

Also, you didn't make it clear in the thread title whether or not we can discuss Travis Bagent in this thread.

Comments about all NFL quarterback's fathers are allowed in this thread so long as said quarterback is on the 53 man roster so as not to waste bandwidth on practice squad dads.

Mothers are off limits because moms are the best thing on this floating rock we call home.

Maybe try seriousfootball.com, we're all idiots here!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
LETS FUCKIN GO FOOBAWW IS BACK