1:49 left in the game and tied, GO WIN THE GAME JAY

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry...did Cutler drop that wide open catch? Allow Stefon Diggs to tie the game? Let Charles Johnson win a jump ball? I am no Jay Cutler fan but this loss is no way on him. He played good football and put his body on the line so the Bears could be in a situation to win that game.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
I'm sorry...did Cutler drop that wide open catch? Allow Stefon Diggs to tie the game? Let Charles Johnson win a jump ball? I am no Jay Cutler fan but this loss is no way on him. He played good football and put his body on the line so the Bears could be in a situation to win that game.

All that is true but Cutler did miss a FG.....oh wait that was someone else....carry on.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another game like the last one, namely gutless play calling, they may lose the locker room once again.

This should be very high on the end of season list for shit post of the year. Use your head! That's that lump located 3 feet above your ass.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol @ "they may lose the locker room once again"

Erik the Purple

Liked Posts:
Hi friends. You guys talking football?
Yesterday was a gorgeous day for football. Crisp air, mild temps. And a VIKING victory snatched from the jaws of defeat. SKOL brothers!

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Yesterday was a gorgeous day for football. Crisp air, mild temps. And a VIKING victory snatched from the jaws of defeat. SKOL brothers!

No, we are talking about trains.

Did you know America's first steam locomotive lost a race to a horse?

jc456

Liked Posts:
Cutler did everything he could.

Losing Forte is why they lost today.
they lost because the D can't defend against a pass. Haven't been able to for friggin 10 years.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Fucking Conservative Fox

jc456

Liked Posts:
lol @ "they may lose the locker room once again"

well Fox better shut up about Ratliff. I haven't liked what I 've heard from the players on this subject. Then to play conservative, one never knows. But Fox needs to shut up about Ratliff. He's making it sound like the bears made the whole thing up.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Grats. You guys really pulled it together to narrowly defeat one of the biggest trainwrecks in the NFL. You may be well on your way to putting a trophy in that empty trophy case of yours.

Erik the Purple

Liked Posts:
Actually the case isn't totally empty. Although we lost SB IV, technically we were NFL Champs for 1969 (pre-merger). I agree we're not great...yet. Prob the worst 5-2 team. But, alas, we are 5-2. I remember when the Cutler trade was announced, all my neighbors came out and were high fiving each other. How's that working out?

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Actually the case isn't totally empty. Although we lost SB IV, technically we were NFL Champs for 1969 (pre-merger). I agree we're not great...yet. Prob the worst 5-2 team. But, alas, we are 5-2. I remember when the Cutler trade was announced, all my neighbors came out and were high fiving each other. How's that working out?

I thought it was bad when Bear fans reminis of the 1985 days. 1969? Damn! Go much further back and the highlight of your franchise would be when they got together to form a team.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Or when they played their first NFL game ever in 1961 and beat the Bears 37-13.

That's the spirit! We all figured if you went back far enough, that you could find a highlight! Shame that they lost to the Bears that same year 52-35 and ended the season 3-11 But hey, you found something right?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. 5 teams have scored 7 or less points in SB history and the Vikings did it in both of their appearances.:clap:

mecha

Liked Posts:
that Fran Tarkenton was awesome.