2 Bears Tickets Available for 9/15 vs Vikes (Sec 134, Row 8)

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot make the Bears game this weekend and have two (2) tickets available in Section 134 Row 8.  $400 Total.   PM me if interested.</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

*** Tried to add this to the trading block, but could not figure out how (guess it is true that the longer one is in management the stoopidar they become.</p>

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Those are good seats.  Sat there a few years back for that cold Thursday night game against the Saints. </p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="209073" data-time="1379018590">
<div>

Those are good seats.  Sat there a few years back for that cold Thursday night game against the Saints. </p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I can't wait to get my tickets for the Saints game this year, so pumped, I've only been to one actual bears game in solider field. and that was 10 years ago.</p>

R K

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BlackhawkPaul" data-cid="209073" data-time="1379018590">
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

The game we won in OT via the field goal?  Holy shit was that cold, I was with Charlie.</p>

</p>

Wife has plans for me so I can't go.  Boooo!</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<div>

</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="209074" data-time="1379020701">
<div>

I can't wait to get my tickets for the Saints game this year, so pumped, I've only been to one actual bears game in solider field. and that was 10 years ago.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

Tickets are still available if you want to relive the experiences, or celebrate a new degree!</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^^^^ I'll trade you a couple of Hawks preseason games for your Bears tix. </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

:happy-jumpyellow:  :happy-partydance:  :eek:bscene-buttsway:  :music-guitarred:  :violence-blades:</p>

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love to watch the game from these seats, sadly not in my budget right now. Even though the Hawks preseason game tix are practically worthless I enjoy going to see the utes showing their stuff, and after a summer of no hockey its fun to be back in the barn.</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="209083" data-time="1379031564">
<div>

Tickets are still available if you want to relive the experiences, or celebrate a new degree!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I have tickets for the game already, just haven't gotten them yet. My buddy is giving me a pair at face. 84 a piece in the nosebleeds.</p>

BiscuitintheBasket

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="MassHavoc" data-cid="209111" data-time="1379088646">
<div>

I have tickets for the game already, just haven't gotten them yet. My buddy is giving me a pair at face. 84 a piece in the nosebleeds.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

</p>

</p>

These are close enough to the beanch that you can hear Tillman puke and smell the players jocks!</p>

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="BiscuitInTheBasket2in17" data-cid="209126" data-time="1379096688">
<div>

These are close enough to the beanch that you can hear Tillman puke and smell the players jocks!</p>
</div>
</blockquote>

I'd rather not thank you.</p>