#2 OVERALL BUST!!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Stick figure! wtf! and he <white> too, lol Not a good combo in the nba to risk #2 overall

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Not really fair.

It wasn’t his fault he got drafted second.

If they were smart they would have locked the guy in a Olive Garden and gave him never ending plates of pasta for a year.

Too bad they couldn’t give him 25% of Zions body fat.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Not really fair.

It wasn’t his fault he got drafted second.

If they were smart they would have locked the guy in a Olive Garden and gave him never ending plates of pasta for a year.

Too bad they couldn’t give him 25% of Zions body fat.
Homey needs protein not carbs. KD was rail thin when he came into the league too and didn’t get much bigger. Sometimes it just boils down to genetics

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Unfortunately, he will probably never reach the potential he had. The running back who Jacksonville drafted in the 1st round suffered a lisfranc injury and those severely hamper athleticism, speed, and agility.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Homey needs protein not carbs. KD was rail thin when he came into the league too and didn’t get much bigger. Sometimes it just boils down to genetics
What they should do is trim some of Zions fat off him like a gyro spit and force feed it to Chet.

Give Chet three years to fill out. I really don’t like that injury because that’s going to hamper him probably for the rest of his career. The guy has talent. Can he fill out a lil and still keep that skill set remains to be seen.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can’t believe a modern scout looks at that guy and pencils “lottery pick” in some notebook full of a retards gibberish and scribbles.

Speed

Liked Posts:
He should've got outta the way and let LeBron have that highlight. It was only a glorified street ball game to begin with.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I clicked on this thread to discuss jay williams and tyrus thomas