2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
He's had that too and couldn't take advantage of it.

Franchise QBs on blockbuster 9-figure salaries are supposed to be good enough to win without needing all-pros everywhere on both sides of the ball. The skill players Cutler has to work with are arguably the best WR/RB/TE group in the league. A franchise level QB should be lighting it up almost every week with that kind of cast. Cutler just isn't good enough, he's too inconsistent.

I don't know how to do the green font. But I totally agree with you. He should be putting up 30-40 points a game. I can only imagine Rodgers on this team. There would be a punt every other game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Obama is pro-filling babies' veins with corporate death juice, whereas Clutchler would never be so foolish.

When does Spartan get to come back?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think Obama is pro-filling babies' veins with corporate death juice, whereas Clutchler would never be so foolish.

When does Spartan get to come back?

I hope he comes back soon. I miss that guy.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
ay Cutler is a top 10-12 QB in the NFL. He makes mistakes. So does every damn QB.

I wish there was a way for some of you to sit in during a football meeting and try to comprehend/understand half the shit that goes into a specific play.It's so easy to blame the QB for every damn mistake because it's the simplest position to follow.

I applauded Cutler telling the media "You think you know, but you don't have any idea." That, to me, emphazied someone finally calling out the bullshit of morons for thinking "oh lolzz, he threw the ball to da wrong guy again. lolz he sucks."

Try to understand this. As it's only one play. I'm not saying Cutler doesn't make mistakes, he does. But maybe some of you should start realizing a lot more goes into the actual damn play than just a qb throwing the ball. Relying on a WR to be in the right spot is crucual. It's not backyard football. It's already been damn acknowledged Holmes didn't run the run the route. He instead run blocked. Shit happens. Whtaever. Get the fuck over it.

Some of you. My god. Bitch bitch bitch and bitch more about Cutler. I'll be sure to bump and quote some of you guys who want him axed, or crucify him for crap, at the end of the season so the rest of us can get a good laugh.

Enjoy the next possibly 7 years, haters.

I think there are more pressing issues that could be talked about. The D-Line, the O-Line injuries, the WR injuries, Mel Tuckers playcalling, Trestmans rise and so far lack of, after a fast 3-0 start last season finds the Bears 5-9.

But of course, you can continue on with the Cutler talk because it seems to fit for some. Easiest position to recognize. Easiest position to criticize.

See? A lot more goes into the plays. Start realizing that and maybe some will think a ltitle more in depth than just QB throw lolz
[video=youtube;_fZmwvM1Kko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZmwvM1Kko[/video]
As Cutler put it, "You think you know. But you don't."

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You've now resorted to copy and pasting your own posts multiple times?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ay Cutler is a top 10-12 QB in the NFL. He makes mistakes. So does every damn QB.

I wish there was a way for some of you to sit in during a football meeting and try to comprehend/understand half the shit that goes into a specific play.It's so easy to blame the QB for every damn mistake because it's the simplest position to follow.

I applauded Cutler telling the media "You think you know, but you don't have any idea." That, to me, emphazied someone finally calling out the bullshit of morons for thinking "oh lolzz, he threw the ball to da wrong guy again. lolz he sucks."

See? A lot more goes into the plays. Start realizing that and maybe some will think a ltitle more in depth than just QB throw lolz
[video=youtube;_fZmwvM1Kko]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZmwvM1Kko[/video]
As Cutler put it, "You think you know. But you don't."

I don't think Cutler's coaches were applauding him for that...

maybe they should sit in on some meetings.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
It's because I'm right.

Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Nay lad, you're one of the last few fanboys desbroately hanging on to da sinking ship.
i seriously can't wait to bump some of the crap 80%of the people whining so the rest of us can crack up at the end of season.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My ruling is everyone is wrong. You're all wrong. No one is right.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
My ruling is everyone is wrong. You're all wrong. No one is right.

Negative. Were all gonna be talking at the end of the season, and I'll be right. Cutty haters will just take it. Just the way it it is, scoot.

Sorry not sorry.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Negative. Were all gonna be talking at the end of the season, and I'll be right. Cutty haters will just take it. Just the way it it is, scoot.

Sorry not sorry.

Desp...The only problem is that the Cutty haters will never admit they were wrong, or give him any credit..When the Bears win, its a team effort... When they lose,THAT DAMN CUTLER

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Desp...The only problem is that the Cutty haters will never admit they were wrong, or give him any credit..When the Bears win, its a team effort... When they lose,THAT DAMN CUTLER
Because they are haters. There are extremist on both sides. The other 80% of us are in the middle. Give credit where credit is due and criticism where criticism is due.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't even know who the "Cutler Haters" are. Besides Spartan and some guy that calls himself Atilla, and that Josh MckownFTW guy, most posters want to see Cutler succeed. I think the fanboys are just making shit up to feel special.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because they are haters. There are extremist on both sides. The other 80% of us are in the middle. Give credit where credit is due and criticism where criticism is due.

Believe me..I know the difference