2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

Trump32

Liked Posts:
This is a serious topic you half wit. Child abuse is NOTHING to joke about, and i hope you choke to death on bad tasting semen.

And for the eight of you that voted, i hope you get the sniffles.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
you're still mad, I see. I wish we could be bros, but I guess not.

Could be the tardigrade. Most don't think you worthy of you associating your with the "igrade" party.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Could be the tardigrade. Most don't think you worthy of you associating your with the "igrade" party.

You should retell that zinger to the male prostitute you hire at 3 AM tonight. #TGIF

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Home. Got a golf outing tomorrow at 630.

And yourself?

Beers after work, a nice big pasta dinner at Enoteca Roma, and a marathon 2-minute sex session, having some beers and posting, but I guess my 6 news article threads aren't appreciated, so considering jumping off my well-appointed condo porch. Scored some tickets for me and my nephew for the 9/28 bears-packer game, so I guess I will stay alive until then.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Beers after work, a nice big pasta dinner at Enoteca Roma, and a marathon 2-minute sex session, having some beers and posting, but I guess my 6 news article threads aren't appreciated, so considering jumping off my well-appointed condo porch. Scored some tickets for me and my nephew for the 9/28 bears-packer game, so I guess I will stay alive until then.
WHere you live?

This dinner and sex session included someone else I hope, correct?

:)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
that's okay, bro. Sorry I offend you when I post on weekends. well, thursdays, too, if I drink. rest of the week I'm pretty quiet.

Last edited:

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
WHere you live?

This dinner and sex session included someone else I hope, correct?

smile.png
Enoteca Roma is in Chicago. And his 2-miniute sexual immersion included his better half. I think that's his right side.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Cutler's parents had waterboarded him whenever he PICKED his nose then the bears would have like 3 more rings.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
that's okay, bro, I get enough death threats as it is. Sorry I offend you when I post on weekends. well, thursdays, too, if I drink. rest of the week I'm pretty quiet.

Given the death threat reference i an assuming this is is response to Desparado inquiring about your sex session.

Last edited:

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Given the death threat reference i an assuming this is is response to Desparado inquiring about your sex session.
Ha. I hope not. I just get annoyed by the constant no-point threads/discussion when I wana talk football and argue about that.

In all liklihood, I'm the most personable dude you'll ever meet. I'm sure in real life I'd get along with ole in person.