2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ha. I hope not. I just get annoyed by the constant no-point threads/discussion when I wana talk football and argue about that.

In all liklihood, I'm the most personable dude you'll ever meet. I'm sure in real life I'd get along with ole in person.

you're not very nice to weekend posters. I don't give you shit for posting at 5 AM CT on a Wednesday and living at home -- well, I guess I do.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Ha. I hope not. I just get annoyed by the constant no-point threads/discussion when I wana talk football and argue about that.

In all liklihood, I'm the most personable dude you'll ever meet. I'm sure in real life I'd get along with ole in person.

This is 'after hours' posting, Desp. It's the time of night where it's all for fun, crazy posting, beer, and sometimes both, causes board enjoyment of the 3rd kind. Often preceded by mashed potato mountains.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
LOL I don't hate him. I speak honestly about him and more and more posters are starting to get that and see my point. Soon it's just going to be you and Midway left doing this whole "You hate Cutler and want him to fail" nonsense.
You can add me to that list. A lot of haters in Chicago. I don't get it, I really don't. It's just too simplistic to say "Oh he threw da ball to da wrong spot lolz". It's dumb. He gets his shitf or dumb throws, but when he's on fire and everyone else is doing their job accordingly, he's a friggin stud.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I would love for desperado to shove a cigar up my asshole on a Friday night on the CCS, but only if you watched.
Strangely, I actually enjoy watching tardigrades using a microscope, never thought of anal tobacco suppositories.

Wasted time.,

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe we can find common ground. Are you down, desperado?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wow, this thread got animosity going very quickly.

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm back from the real world and a little bit tipsy from bourbon. Ask me anything! I just took a walk through a forest preserve with my dog and it's fucking misty and magical out there. God Bless America!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
would you like a cigar? up your asshole?