2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
Wow, this thread got animosity going very quickly.

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm back from the real world and a little bit tipsy from bourbon. Ask me anything! I just took a walk through a forest preserve with my dog and it's fucking misty and magical out there. God Bless America!!

I hope your gear was repaired to 100%, and i hope you taught your pet new skills before going into elwynn forest. Those high level creeps shred and the boss Drek'thar is a real hardass. Glad you made it through that instance without having to respawn.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
would you like a cigar?

Yes. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger, or DL700. Maduro, obviously.

up your asshole?

While I have, on occasion, had the fairer sex comment that 'No man should have something that large in his mouth' as I was partaking in an LFD (and that may or may not have lead to her having something larger in her mouth), I do not believe I would enjoy having one up my asshole.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL I don't hate him. I speak honestly about him and more and more posters are starting to get that and see my point. Soon it's just going to be you and Midway left doing this whole "You hate Cutler and want him to fail" nonsense.

It's weird but I actually think Cutler's a pretty cool guy, or at least I think we have some things in common. He's not a guy I would hate. He is kinda funny, not dumb. He is sarcastic. He's all about food, and really seems to be passionate about that shit, as I am. He's got pretty decent hair. He throws lazers sometimers, and although I was always a dragon guy, Lazers really do it for me these days. My wife hate him but I know deep down she thinks he's the shit.

Anyways, I like Cutler and I'd like to like him as the Bears QB. I wish he'd get better at winning games is all.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yes. La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Digger, or DL700. Maduro, obviously.

While I have, on occasion, had the fairer sex comment that 'No man should have something that large in his mouth' as I was partaking in an LFD (and that may or may not have lead to her having something larger in her mouth), I do not believe I would enjoy having one up my asshole.

no macanudos for you

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope your gear was repaired to 100%, and i hope you taught your pet new skills before going into elwynn forest. Those high level creeps shred and the boss Drek'thar is a real hardass. Glad you made it through that instance without having to respawn.

I'm not sure what I read but this is one of the best responses to any post ever. I'm just happy that I feel confident that there will be no falling off an ice cliff in my dreams tonight, and no rave orgies and safari surprises. #baked

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
you're not very nice to weekend posters. I don't give you shit for posting at 5 AM CT on a Wednesday and living at home -- well, I guess I do.

You realize da gym opens at 5, right brah?

And ya knows sometimes da clients come in round then or maybe I gotta open...

Or somethin?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You realize da gym opens at 5, right brah?

And ya knows sometimes da clients come in round then or maybe I gotta open...

Or somethin?

I did not. I'm a lazy ass. Good on you

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can we give him up for adoption instead? Some children can't be saved.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Wow, this thread got animosity going very quickly.

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm back from the real world and a little bit tipsy from bourbon. Ask me anything! I just took a walk through a forest preserve with my dog and it's fucking misty and magical out there. God Bless America!!

You're in the city doe. Come out to da country and walk your pup out by the cornfields.

Love. Lush.

USA

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I would love for desperado to shove a cigar up my asshole on a Friday night on the CCS, but only if you watched.
I'm weirded out. Got a small buzz and got a damn golf outing tomm morning for round 2. Dis is da shit I read???
Wtf

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers

I thought Elwynn was all about Hogger?

Oh well, to each his own...

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
I thought Elwynn was all about Hogger?

Oh well, to each his own...

giphy.gif

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
How could you not, with his jerkface and snotty attitude.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"Trestman also could have helped Cutler on the second INT, which came on third-and-1 in the fourth quarter in Buffalo territory, by making a better play call like a simple run as opposed to the bootleg, which exposes the quarterback to potential punishment, not to mention turnovers."

LOL....will the excuses ever stop