Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think your bias is showing. You want serious football talk and attack the poster who posted an article. You sound like an unhappy person.

Wasn't serious enough.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm glad R&S is here. I wonder what he's going to talk about tonight.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to apologize to the posters who got swept into this thread at 3 AM CT and wondered why they weren't getting new NFL info, and registered their displeasure. Rest assured, guys. Your voice is heard.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears' issues start with Jay Cutler

Ummm.....guess I should leave here and not discuss this TOPIC

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I've been seriously disappointed in your lack of serious Cutler discussion. :yep:

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
It's weird but I actually think Cutler's a pretty cool guy, or at least I think we have some things in common. He's not a guy I would hate. He is kinda funny, not dumb. He is sarcastic. He's all about food, and really seems to be passionate about that shit, as I am. He's got pretty decent hair. He throws lazers sometimers, and although I was always a dragon guy, Lazers really do it for me these days. My wife hate him but I know deep down she thinks he's the shit.

Anyways, I like Cutler and I'd like to like him as the Bears QB. I wish he'd get better at winning games is all.

You and Cutty should hang out. Sounds like you guys would have a good time together.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
"Trestman also could have helped Cutler on the second INT, which came on third-and-1 in the fourth quarter in Buffalo territory, by making a better play call like a simple run as opposed to the bootleg, which exposes the quarterback to potential punishment, not to mention turnovers."

LOL....will the excuses ever stop
Holmes turning his head may have helped but I don't see many excuses for Jay on that throw. I think some Cutler haters need to hang their hat on that and get upset when circumstances are discussed. God forbid if there were contributing factors even if he's taken responsibility and the vast majority of blame form fans. Some folks will never understand the concept of team.

A teams issues always start with coaching and then personal. Jay being the most influential person on the field adds weight to the article but I don't agree with the writer about that particular play call other than perhaps calling a seldom practiced play with a new WR. Absolutely a bad decision and throw.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was impressed with Holmes. Those are tight fits and not everyone is Brandon Marshall. I'm sure Cutler, Trestman and Kromer are aware of this.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
On the play in question, the ball was supposed to go his way and he was blocking instead. Doesn't in any way excuse what Jay did but it definitely had an influence on the outcome of the play.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Anyone else wonder why "BearsBud" has made it his life mission to defend Cutler to the death? Anytime anyone says something negative about Cutler, BearsBud is one of the first to respond telling that poster that they are stupid.
Maybe it's cause Cutler is a Chicago Bear and he roots for anybody that is a Chicago Bear which i see nothing wrong with?? I stand behind a lot of these players/coaches that get dogged on here every day and deserve it because they play/coach for my team and i most likely will until they're no longer playing/coaching for the Bears.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm a fan so there really isn't much I can do. What I can do is go to the games and boo the shit out of Cutler everytime he fucks up. I can also talk shit about him on the internet until the bum is run out of town.
Well that's the difference with you and your ways of rooting against people that play for the Bears and a fan that loves his team and roots for anyone that plays for his/her team.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL I don't hate him. I speak honestly about him and more and more posters are starting to get that and see my point. Soon it's just going to be you and Midway left doing this whole "You hate Cutler and want him to fail" nonsense.

Yeah you hate him. Your girly emotional post have proven that

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts: