whick week do we start?

• Total voters

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...Anyone-else-think-Russell-Wilson-is-overrated

In that thread you go out your way to talk about Cutler for no reason. You have a one track mind

The Bears win more with Jay Cutler in the lineup, and you hate him.

here's the person who started talking about jay in that thread. Now show me in that thread, where, out of no where, for NO reason, that I just start talking about jay. I talked about Russell Wilson in that thread.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
go back and review the thread...... ijustposthere is the 1 who injects jay into the thread NOT ME.

:obama: You were talking about Cutler before I even responded to you the first time.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
:obama: You were talking about Cutler before I even responded to you the first time.

Prove it.....I was talking about RUSSELL WILSON. YOU brought up jay out of no where...... by saying :

Originally Posted by ijustposthere View Post
The Bears win more with Jay Cutler in the lineup, and you hate him

In the RW thread (Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated? ) ....show me where, I, out of nowhere start talking about jay. Show it. Prove it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Prove it.....I was talking about RUSSELL WILSON. YOU brought up jay out of no where...... by saying :

Originally Posted by ijustposthere View Post

In the RW thread (Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated? ) ....show me where, I, out of nowhere start talking about jay. Show it. Prove it.

My first post to you in that thread:

Ugh, we get it, Cutler sucks.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
for those who want to MARGINALIZE Russell Wilson as winning a NFL Qb. For those who want to claim "it's the defense, not Wilson"

It's awesome right? For 3 of his 38 career games, it wasn't the defense! (Even though in those 2 of those 3 games shown the opposing offense had less than 20)

next....

My comment:

apparently you need to be re-acquainted with the word......WIN.

and......then, You come back OUT OF NOWHERE with, drum roll please ...........

The Bears win more with Jay Cutler in the lineup, and you hate him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My first post to you in that thread:

oh...I missed that....then u admit, you brought jay into the Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated? thread.....first. Thanks for being honest.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
for those who want to MARGINALIZE Russell Wilson as winning a NFL Qb. For those who want to claim "it's the defense, not Wilson"

next....

My comment:

and......then, You come back OUT OF NOWHERE with, drum roll please ...........

:obama:

My first post to you in that thread, response #106

That was my second post in the thread, the first talking about Russell Wilson.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
oh...I missed that....then u admit, you brought jay into the Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated? thread.....first. Thanks for being honest.

:obama::cubspalm::facepalm2::obama::cubspalm::facepalm2::obama::cubspalm::facepalm2:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah you hate him. Your girly emotional post have proven that

There's something quite hilarious about calling someone emotional while you continue to display an inability to handle straight and honest discussion about your overpaid, under-producing hero without thinking people hate him. Grow up ffs.

But hey, good news - it sounds like Marshall and Jeffery won't be playing tonight so you have this week's excuses already in the bag. Not that anyone would expect a hundred million dollar franchise QB to elevate his game in the face of adversity and actually help his team win.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's something quite hilarious about calling someone emotional while you continue to display an inability to handle straight and honest discussion about your overpaid, under-producing hero without thinking people hate him. Grow up ffs.

But hey, good news - it sounds like Marshall and Jeffery won't be playing tonight so you have this week's excuses already in the bag. Not that anyone would expect a hundred million dollar franchise QB to elevate his game in the face of adversity and actually help his team win.

Yeah you keep proving my point. We have forte so I expect him to take over like all the good rb's are capable of

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah you keep proving my point. We have forte so I expect him to take over like all the good rb's are capable of

Yep no doubt, Forte will have to do enough on his part to win like he does most weeks and like he did last week. Hopefully Trestman gets him the ball. At the end of the day though it's the QB who throws the football, which is why it's the most important position in sports, and when you're paying one like a top franchise guy, you expect franchise results. Forte gives franchise caliber play from his position. Let's see if Jay does tonight.

Guitarman

Liked Posts:
Yep no doubt, Forte will have to do enough on his part to win like he does most weeks and like he did last week. Hopefully Trestman gets him the ball. At the end of the day though it's the QB who throws the football, which is why it's the most important position in sports, and when you're paying one like a top franchise guy, you expect franchise results. Forte gives franchise caliber play from his position. Let's see if Jay does tonight.

And Cutler better learn how to play defense too! Lazy bastard just stands on the sideline and never even tries to make a tackle!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And Cutler better learn how to play defense too! Lazy bastard just stands on the sideline and never even tries to make a tackle!

I don't think the Refs will allow that.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
:obama::cubspalm::facepalm2::obama::cubspalm::facepalm2::obama::cubspalm::facepalm2:

you can "head palm" all day. The fact remains.... we were discussing RDub when both you a few others injected jay into the thread. Plus you can't site that...... out no where, I start talking about jay. It never happened. I only talk about jay in "jay threads"

if that was your 1st post then again, thanks for owning up to injecting jay into a non-jay thread and thanks for proving I had nothing to with bringing jay into a
non-jay thread. Have a good day

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

let the record show in this merged " 2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread"...I am now going to comment/reply to bearmick on jay.
------

If jay "elevates" this team above the injuries....I will be the 1st to come here and offer congratulations to him. Tonight is a great time for jay to prove himself as a Qb who can play a huge role in helping to win a big, nationally televised game regardless of the adversity he faces without Marshall and Jeffery