2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

Nick80

McCown would have never had the Bears down 17-0 in the first place

Nobody-cares-spongebob.jpg

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
McCown can't even beat 3rd stringers at home with Lovie. Let's say this slowly. He got beat at home by Derek Anderson and Austin Davis!!!

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
I think OP was fishing guys. At least I hope that's what he was doing.

Ruff Ruff

Liked Posts:
Dont you dare give props to Cutler

Cutler did absolutely nothing to win this game. Infact we won despite his horrible play today. He overthrew almost all passes to Alshon, almost overthrew a TD pass to Marshall..

Cutler threw 3 TD passes tonight and they were all pretty much handee to him in the redzone by our defense.
I ve been saying it for 5 years niw.
This twitching motherfucker is incapable of driving our offense from our territory to the opponents end zone..
Even kaepernick held the ball for 6 to 7 minutes in 4th quarter getting all first downs, bringing his team from own 20 for a touchdown.

All you cutler lover wishful thinking bears fans are the reason why this city never makes it to the playoffs. Stop supporting this bum.. and i hate the fact that this so called quarterback is getting all the credit for todays win. What a joke

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Cutler did absolutely nothing to win this game. Infact we won despite his horrible play today. He overthrew almost all passes to Alshon, almost overthrew a TD pass to Marshall..

Cutler threw 3 TD passes tonight and they were all pretty much handee to him in the redzone by our defense.
I ve been saying it for 5 years niw.
This twitching motherfucker is incapable of driving our offense from our territory to the opponents end zone..
Even kaepernick held the ball for 6 to 7 minutes in 4th quarter getting all first downs, bringing his team from own 20 for a touchdown.

All you cutler lover wishful thinking bears fans are the reason why this city never makes it to the playoffs. Stop supporting this bum.. and i hate the fact that this so called quarterback is getting all the credit for todays win. What a joke

disliked..... stfu

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
not the brightest crayons in the box...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts: