2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
LOL did Cutler fuck your mom or your wife? Jay completed 67% of his passes and threw 4 td's and 0 ints against one of the better D's in the NFL. Give it a rest.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're right.

Just kidding. Fuck you.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
I was starting to come down from the comeback high, but this thread has brought me back up. Knowing how pissy you are while the rest of us are enjoying the win is really something. Schadenfreude is a beautiful thing.

your-tears-are-delicious-cry-12926884195.jpg

MontanaBear

Liked Posts:
don't give the mentally Special person internet access

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We all have to remember that this is the same poster who thought Denard Robinson was going to be a god.

Welcome back again, dumbass.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler did absolutely nothing to win this game. Infact we won despite his horrible play today. He overthrew almost all passes to Alshon, almost overthrew a TD pass to Marshall..

Cutler threw 3 TD passes tonight and they were all pretty much handee to him in the redzone by our defense.
I ve been saying it for 5 years niw.
This twitching motherfucker is incapable of driving our offense from our territory to the opponents end zone..
Even kaepernick held the ball for 6 to 7 minutes in 4th quarter getting all first downs, bringing his team from own 20 for a touchdown.

All you cutler lover wishful thinking bears fans are the reason why this city never makes it to the playoffs. Stop supporting this bum.. and i hate the fact that this so called quarterback is getting all the credit for todays win. What a joke
when u see paint chips laying on the floor don't eat them bro dat shits bad for u

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cutler did absolutely nothing to win this game. Infact we won despite his horrible play today. He overthrew almost all passes to Alshon, almost overthrew a TD pass to Marshall..

Cutler threw 3 TD passes tonight and they were all pretty much handee to him in the redzone by our defense.
This twitching motherfucker is incapable of driving our offense from our territory to the opponents end zone..
Even kaepernick held the ball for 6 to 7 minutes in 4th quarter getting all first downs, bringing his team from own 20 for a touchdown.

All you cutler lover wishful thinking bears fans are the reason why this city never makes it to the playoffs. Stop supporting this bum.. and i hate the fact that this so called quarterback is getting all the credit for todays win. What a joke

Jesus your a fucking idiot.

I mean, I have seen a lot of idiots on this board and you are one of the fucking fuckiest ******* on this board.

Fuck you.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Lol @ all the people Biting at the bait...again. Well played AT, you gettem every time.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I just gave Cutler props. Hell, my sig gives Cutler props. Whatcha gunna do aboot it?

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:

No supposed fans like you who seem to want our team to fail to prove that you are right are the type that cause this team to not make the playoffs. Grow the fuck up. Just admit it Cutler will never be good enough for you, he could throw for 600 yards and 8 TD's with 0 INT's and you would still say he sucks, go fucking sit on a log you piece of shit. Oh and while I'm at it show the video of you barking like a dog or get the fuck out of my forums!

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Guess you didn't know Alshon was playing with a bad hamstring? They're pretty important for a WR in football. It happens. Log on to the internet more, but post less here please.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
This is one of the worst attempts at trolling I've ever seen but since it's on CCS it'll get about 5 pages of responses.

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
He didn't play well in the first half but he stepped up when it mattered and didn't make things worse, i'll take that.

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living

Go choke on the worlds fattest dick.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Whoa, while Cutler has been far too inconsistent for my taste, and was pretty terrible the first half, there's no denying he had a damn good 2nd half. Even if you want to bitch about the first half and how such inconstancy hurts the team, you can't take away from what he did well. 4 TDs and no picks, I'll take that any time, the problem has been that he's just as likely to come out the week after such a game and throw for the exact opposite. But that's a different issue all together, to claim that he never plays well is just moronic.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wanna know where run and shoot is? Why isn't he bolding random words in his sentence now?