2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler did absolutely nothing to win this game. Infact we won despite his horrible play today. He overthrew almost all passes to Alshon, almost overthrew a TD pass to Marshall..

Cutler threw 3 TD passes tonight and they were all pretty much handee to him in the redzone by our defense.
I ve been saying it for 5 years niw.
This twitching motherfucker is incapable of driving our offense from our territory to the opponents end zone..
Even kaepernick held the ball for 6 to 7 minutes in 4th quarter getting all first downs, bringing his team from own 20 for a touchdown.

All you cutler lover wishful thinking bears fans are the reason why this city never makes it to the playoffs. Stop supporting this bum.. and i hate the fact that this so called quarterback is getting all the credit for todays win. What a joke

FTFY

MrOuija

Liked Posts:
Um yeah, 4td's and no int's and won the game.

When I said didn't make things worse, I meant early on when things were bad for the offense. That wasn't a backhanded compliment, in case you took it that way.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No, he was in a thread and said Jay played well.

LOL, no, he wasn't. All you have to do is click on his name and hit view posts. He hasn't posted since before the game started. You probably have him confused with one of the many others with "run" in their name.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
LOL, no, he wasn't. All you have to do is click on his name and hit view posts. He hasn't posted since before the game started. You probably have him confused with one of the many others with "run" in their name.

Perhaps. I could have sworn it was run and shoot though.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
you can "head palm" all day. The fact remains.... we were discussing RDub when both you a few others injected jay into the thread. Plus you can't site that...... out no where, I start talking about jay. It never happened. I only talk about jay in "jay threads"

if that was your 1st post then again, thanks for owning up to injecting jay into a non-jay thread and thanks for proving I had nothing to with bringing jay into a
non-jay thread. Have a good day

LOL, you guys were talking about Jay for an entire page, close to 2 if you haven't changed the settings to contain more posts, before I even made that comment.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Perhaps. I could have sworn it was run and shoot though.

I do it all the time. I get surprised by a post, thinking he said something sensible, then it turns out to be runruffshod or run the ball. Happens all the time.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I wanna know where run and shoot is? Why isn't he bolding random words in his sentence now?

I"m here as promised
. jay did what I said he needed to do to redeem himself from the last outing. Rough 1st half, almost had several turnovers. Last night, he was able to bring us back from deficit to win. This is whats expected of jay game in, game out. CONGRATS to jay, with the winning, 3 Td. second half effort ( total 4) .
--------

Kudos to out much-maligned "D" for holding the opponent to 20pts, while allowing us to comeback. Congrats to Kyle Fuller, 2 picks. We should let him start from here on in.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I feel that if I am going to criticize Cutler for the mistakes he does I should also praise him for the good games and he had a good game. His first half started off slow but he was able to march the offense down to end the half with a score. The defense looked like it was going to hold back the team again this game but after a few injuries they were able to create some great turnovers and give Cutler a short field to work with. I was also worried when the Niners started the third quarter with a long drive that killed most of the quarter. But Cutler looked sharp in the second half, didn't make any mistakes and overall looked good. One thing that stuck out were the penalties, they helped the Bears in a lot of situations and luckily the penalties that were called on the Bears didn't hurt them too much. The lack of production in the run game drove me crazy (mainly because I have Forte in FF), but that SF run D is tough so I can only be so frustrated. All in all it was a great win, hopefully the injuries to the defense aren't serious and if Cutler can play his games like that with or without the help from the turnovers/penalties I will be happy with the way he plays.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny thing...Cutler looked really good last night,119 rating..So all the Cutler discussion is in this thread (as it should be)...If he had played shitty, there would be 50 anti Cutler threads started already

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Funny thing...Cutler looked really good last night,119 rating..So all the Cutler discussion is in this thread (as it should be)...If he had played shitty, there would be 50 anti Cutler threads started already

Actually, a shitload of pro cutler threads got merged into this thread and the IGT last night. But feel free to believe the dumb shit you make up.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, a shitload of pro cutler threads got merged into this thread and the IGT last night. But feel free to believe the dumb shit you make up.

IF thats the case, then so be it, but I actually sleep at night instead of staying up in a drunken stupor like yourself.

Nick80

Today is a good day for the Chicago Cutlers & it's a good feeling. On to next week!