2014 Jay Cutler Discussion Thread

whick week do we start?

• Total voters

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm in whatever camp Biff and Bearmick tell me I should be.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
reported

ban/lock/delete

Reported for what? You and a couple of other dipshits are always banging on about how ders no footbaw talk in the Bears forum, and singling me out for "killing" the board and being a "cancer." Some people are just hard to please I guess...

optimus prime

Liked Posts:
he is a franchise qb not an elite qb who wil win us games and lose us games, and if you put enough talent around him you can win a sb with him.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Cox drop was on a flag-holding as Alshon hit him with a double move. Timing throw, and Cox was only in position, because he played outside the rules.

I didn't count the two balls that Cox dropped on penalized plays.
The drop I counted was on the long throw out of the end zone in 2Q. It likely wouldn't have hurt the Bears had he caught it but it wasn't an end of half Hail Mary either.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
One first quarter meltdown by Romo does not make them a good defense. I suspect their struggles will continue until they get their players backs mid season.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
What no ambulances to chase today?

This is the same buffoon that thinks he can GM a NFL team because he speaks well as a lawyer and would hire the right people.

GO!

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Reported for what? You and a couple of other dipshits are always banging on about how ders no footbaw talk in the Bears forum, and singling me out for "killing" the board and being a "cancer." Some people are just hard to please I guess...

Reported for baiting bearmick and Spartan(Oh wait...)

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I root for him to do great things with the ball every time he's in a Bears uniform, generally yell "YEAHHHH" when he makes a good play, and am always happy when he walks off on the winning team.

I guess if it's strictly a dichotomous choice, I'm on the fanboy side.

Thibetanus

Liked Posts:
I like Cutler. The don't care attitude or his smirk that the media loves to hate makes me like him more; more entertaining to watch him. Also, the fact that the media loves to hate him automatically places him in my good graces.

Fugging media arseholes.

Mitchapalooza

Is this another Cutler Blog ?

Overall I like Cutler, I cannot stand it when he makes dumb decisions but all QBs do it. I do like his "gunslinger" play for pure entertainment value. Kyle Orton bored me into very deep naps on my recliner when he played in games. Though I do like Orton as well.

probably the only reason I liked Rex. when he threw a bomb, I was like "fuck yeah". Same with Cutler, when he throws a bomb I get excited. But Grossman sucked besides his deep ball. When Cutler is on, it's really fun to watch.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

I don't believe I've ever singled you out

I don't take you seriously though, 75% of the time you seem to be trolling

Nick80

I talked to Thomas31 about this very subject at the start of this season. I am not investing in the QB position as others do, I want him to win things with the Bears and I think he has as all the right options on the O to do this. I do like his devil may care haircut and his press conf. are often amusing if a bit churlish when faced with the national bloggers from Chicago etc.

So overall, I think I'm in the camp of let's go bears!

tumblr_llvnftcoVb1qgr4z5.gif

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
probably the only reason I liked Rex. when he threw a bomb, I was like "fuck yeah". Same with Cutler, when he throws a bomb I get excited. But Grossman sucked besides his deep ball. When Cutler is on, it's really fun to watch.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Yeah when Jay is on he is on for sure, similar to Rex as well, just not as extreme. In 06 Rex would have a 100+ QBR then it would be in the toilet when he was off, sub 40.