2015 NFL Conference Title Games

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I'm hosting a party for the game at my house and am posting from my phone. Laughing my ass off at all of the mad fat super fans that are mud that their team wasn't even .500 let alone in the championship game.

You'll be passed out by halftime.:lmao:

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there anything wrong with people being homosexual?

For the most part I would say no. But you are obviously not from Green Bay. Nothing pisses off a Packer fan more than to bring up anything that might insinuate that Rodgers is gay.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the most part I would say no. But you are obviously not from Green Bay. Nothing pisses off a Packer fan more than to bring up anything that might insinuates that Rodgers is gay.

Who cares if he's gay? He's the best QB in the world right now.

Certainly 10x better than the Bears have ever seen.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Sounds kind of ironic coming from one of the many whining fucking Packer fans that still bring up a bad call against the Seahawks 3 years ago in a regular season game with replacement refs. Don't think that the Seahawk fans aren't sick of listening to the whiny bitches from Green Bay. I've seen numerous tweets, blogs and articles about how this is the game the Seahawk fans have been waiting for and expect this to be the loudest game ever played in that stadium. Good luck
Thanks--- we'll need it today

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Over/Under 13 times for the announcers talking about how loud those crazy Seahawk fans are.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares if he's gay? He's the best QB in the world right now.

Certainly 10x better than the Bears have ever seen.

Exactly, that's how most NFL fans think. But not around Green Bay. Black people still don't feel comfortable living around there much less gays. I've had many people that I would call hard core packer fans tell me that they would have a hard time accepting Rodgers being gay. They would stay a packer fan but not to the extent they are now.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Exactly, that's how most NFL fans think. But not around Green Bay. Black people still don't feel comfortable living around there much less gays. I've had many people that I would call hard core packer fans tell me that they would have a hard time accepting Rodgers being gay. They would stay a packer fan but not to the extent they are now.

At least Rodgers isn't black as well then... lol.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don't care that he's gay. I just wish he would stop lying to himself/the world and just come out already. I'd have much more respect for him.

This. Now he is dragging a girl down with him it's pathetic. You don't need to be a genius to see he is gay, even his boyfriend called him out on Twitter. He could really do a lot for other gay people but no he is to much of a coward.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fanduel lineup

QB Wilson
RB Lynch
RB Vereen
WR Hilton
WR Edelman
WR Kearse
TE Fleener
K Vinatieri
D Seattle

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You will need more than luck... But judging from the way many packer games are officiated, you will get that too

True...but! There is one darling team in the NFL that even Packer fans complain get all the calls. You'll never guess what team that is. In their home stadium none the less. I'm predicting a lot of whining Packer fans later today.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the most part I would say no. But you are obviously not from Green Bay. Nothing pisses off a Packer fan more than to bring up anything that might insinuate that Rodgers is gay.

My guess is that he is. But it's a guess. Why would it piss me off if you insinuated it? Perhaps because you were looking for a reaction for some asinine reason. Outside of that, don't get it.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is that he is. But it's a guess. Why would it piss me off if you insinuated it? Perhaps because you were looking for a reaction for some asinine reason. Outside of that, don't get it.

You've made it know already that you're not from the Green Bay area. I'm not talking about the Milwaukee or Madison area. If you're not from the Green Bay area then I wouldn't expect you to "get it".