dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
To be honest who is a franchise QB in this class? A top college QB doesn't throw 5 picks in a game. Winston may have threw a couple of picks but never threw 5 picks in a game. Mariota never did that as well. Also who looks like an Andrew Luck in this draft? Nobody. The Bears have to find a sleeper in the draft

Have you seen all 5 of the int's he threw? If so then were they all on him or were there any that were tipped balls or the WR's fault? I haven't seen them so i don't know but int's aren't always on the QB.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they are in the teens I would target 4 positions,

LT, the value is in the 1st.

OLB, again good ones go early.

ILB, deep class with Smith, Jack and Ragland

CB, the big bodied guys that Fangio wants tend to go high.

If this is the path, what position has the most depth for the second round? Are you thinking LT 1st and ILB 2nd?

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
If the Bears are picking 16 they are riding with Cutler.

Christ, if he keeps playing like this they might roll with him no matter what.

Not going to lie, he's growing on me. From a talent perspective the team is garbage and he's going out there in his pouty 'don't care' fashion and leading by example. He's also so hated by NFL and Bears fans alike that for him to ignore that and ball out he's completely winning me over.

Previously I was pretty dead set that he's not a guy that the team could win a SB with, so it's time to move on. Now I'm wondering why not?

On the flip side, this Bears team is probably the closest verion of his old Vandy teams, where they had less talent compared to the big powerhouses they played, but he'd always make a game of it. Maybe that's just the type of spot where he plays his best ball.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
If Cutler just knew how to score from qrts 1-3 and not give up the ball like he has in each game that gave up pints then we would be in good shape. This whole heroic shit he is doing is great but he needs to get allot better early on and not depend on the defense. We wouldn't be in those positions of he weren't fucking up early. I would love a QB but if we keep moving in the right direction and so long a good QB doesn't fall to us then draft oline. It's a boring pick but necessary at least for the next kid throwing the ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk