2020 1st & 2nd rd Redraft

Liked Posts:
From ESPN insider:

Looks like JDick thinks the bears were one of few teams that hit the nail on the head.

JJ moved to 20 as well.

As long as they’re not 1st rounders, Pace still doing a decent job with day 2 picks....

43. Chicago Bears (from LV)
Original pick: Cole Kmet, TE
New pick: Cole Kmet, TE

Kmet barely scratched the surface of his potential last year in Chicago, but he's still the best available in the re-draft. The Bears envision Kmet as being a dominant, two-way tight end who can catch 50-60 passes per season. Kmet finished last season with 28 receptions and two touchdowns; a far cry from what the Bears believe he can do on the football field. -- Jeff Dickerson

50. Chicago Bears
Original pick: Jaylon Johnson, CB
New pick: Darnell Mooney, WR

Hate to keep re-drafting Bears players, but Mooney is the best available player left on the board. The Bears took the Tulane product in the fifth round and he ended up one of the steals of the draft. Mooney is super quick and can take the top off of an opposing defense. Mooney was Chicago's second-best receiver with 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns. -- Jeff Dickerson

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If he could only nail 1st round picks.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he could only nail 1st round picks.
He hasnt had 1 in 2 years. Obviously Trubs was a huge bust of a pick but do you think Roquan was?

Floyd, White, Roquan are his 3 # 1s besides Trubisky. Floyd isnt as bad as this board makes him out to be... I would definitely take him back over Quinn. Maybe a reach but not a bust.

Seems to be hitting about 50% which is average.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
He hasnt had 1 in 2 years. Obviously Trubs was a huge bust of a pick but do you think Roquan was?

Floyd, White, Roquan are his 3 # 1s besides Trubisky. Floyd isnt as bad as this board makes him out to be... I would definitely take him back over Quinn. Maybe a reach but not a bust.

Seems to be hitting about 50% which is average.

White's really the only "bust" - and that due to injuries, which are a risk in anything.
Floyd was a very good LB... probably should have been kept over Quinn.
Trubisky is not a bad QB, just has overly high expectation based on being a #2 overall pick that the Bears traded up to get.
Smith's an all-pro ILB.

By my count that's 3-for-4 in terms of landing very good contributors.