2020 CCS Poster of the Year *Nominations*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

mecha

Liked Posts:
I had said I was too new here to vote, but what the hell...put me down for the same and add Mecha to the list. I know it’s five, but my heart is full of love and joy.

That Warden poster is a dick!

Warden:
kpim7m-03obitbozo6large.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
Or how bad of a draft pick Cole Kmet was.

Or how we shouldn't re-sign allen robinson for 18m because his first season coming off an ACL was mediocre.

Or how Jalen Reagor was the answer to all of our offensive issues. LOL

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not many votes for @WindyCity ...

I'd have thought this messages boards version of Dudley Do-right would be miles ahead.

Windy used to be fantastic, now he spends most of his posts cunting and being overly negative. He used to provide content, now he provides cuntent

msadows

Liked Posts:
Course you'd say that, you squealed like a pig when I pushed it in and you left the bedroom covered in shit when I pulled it out.

(if folk are gonna delete stuff then delete the post perpetuating it in the first place, it makes it less obvious)

We're on the down side of the roller coaster, eh?

To be fair, he's been this way since the 2018 playoff loss.

Not that there isn't anything negative to post about, but not a single one of his posts isn't passive aggressive or completely negative.

We all know the team blows chunks right now, but there ARE positive building blocks on it. We aren't the jets or jags. The issues on this team are quite obvious and should have been fixed this past offseason, hopefully they do this upcoming one.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Course you'd say that, you squealed like a pig when I pushed it in and you left the bedroom covered in shit when I pulled it out.

(if folk are gonna delete stuff then delete the post perpetuating it in the first place, it makes it less obvious)

Wow that escalated quickly, I just asked an honest question. @Nick80 has not been around in a long time and if my memory serves me right he actually admitted to a towel fetish. How that set you off I do not know? @Nick80 was a pretty shit poster to begin with so kinda weird for some rando who joined last month to cape for him. But you do you playboy

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You should catch up and stop spreading shit - see what I did there?

Some of you old cunts really need to find a new hobby

:long:

Catch up on what? I do not keep a database on the weird fetishes posters here have. The only ones that stand out is that sketchball nick and his towel fetish and @Warden of the Northeast fetish of womens clothing

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nice work Porkgrinder. You can join the rest playing grab fanny with one another.

Old (you must be mid 40's right? ... ) and still post exactly the same as you did over half a decade ago ... Sad and cringe all rolled into one.

I may be off base here, but it is becoming more and more evident that @whostheboss and @Nick80 may be one in the same. Literally noone would defend someones towel fetish this strongly unless they themselves have a similar towel fetish or @Nick80 rejoined CCS under a new user name to avoid the current shame he isdefending

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah drop Scoots @ in and ask him - far as I'm concerned this is all old news.

Love the idea of a towel fetish though, least it's not like being a living breathing porkgrinder, but that runs in the group.

@HeHateMe hitting out so badly - still not over his wife, eh?

What group?

Are you drunk, high or psychotic?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Or how we shouldn't re-sign allen robinson for 18m because his first season coming off an ACL was mediocre.

Or how Jalen Reagor was the answer to all of our offensive issues. LOL

I'm actually a Reagor fan and think he'll do good things if he can stay healthy but yes on the ARob one...LOL

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah drop Scoots @ in and ask him - far as I'm concerned this is all old news.

Love the idea of a towel fetish though, least it's not like being a living breathing porkgrinder, but that runs in the group.

@HeHateMe hitting out so badly - still not over his wife, eh?

What is old news, you being @Nick80 alt or you having a towel fetish?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I may be off base here, but it is becoming more and more evident that @whostheboss and @Nick80 may be one in the same. Literally noone would defend someones towel fetish this strongly unless they themselves have a similar towel fetish or @Nick80 rejoined CCS under a new user name to avoid the current shame he isdefending
I just put that guy on ignore. He posts ? kind of things constantly and throws the strangest self pity ? about ? that nobody will ever really understand.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No alt ... No towel fetish.

Settle down you old cunt.

If you are not an alt then how would you know my posting history from a half decade ago when you just joined in November.

So to recap, you post like a jackass, defend a banned user ID who has a history of towel fetishes, and know posting history of multiple users here, and you are dumb as fuck. WE have a confirmed @Nick80 alt

What took you so long to rejoin? CCS is not in short supply of dumb fucks but you are always welcome here

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The ramblings of an old cunt on a message board where he thinks he's a king ....

LOL

Those words are fire btw ?

@Nick80 how long are you going to keep up this ruse? literally everyone knows you are the towel loving brit, just own up

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Something is having a mehltdown lol... here comes the incoherent spam until it gets banned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.