2020 is Dead.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally. It's over.

The Good:

Mitch ran out of bounds. Yep, dipshit Mitch (bless his lil heart) ran out of bounds on 4th down AGAIN. He trusts his arm less Nagy trusts his own ability to walk in a straight line. That stings. Bitch better sting.

The good? Well, he didn't throw a pick 6.

Why are you even playing football? Who is telling you that you HAVE to play football? I don't know. You look like a deer in headlights. You fucking suck. I am sorry.

The Bad:

Nagy continues to display a lack of spirit, punctuated by the end of the first half. Why kind of pussy ass shit game is he calling with 2 min left, and all the timeouts? You are in the playoffs you stupid bald ass motherfucker! I'm bald. A visor on a bald man is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Mitch was money on deep balls, for a while. You could at least score a FG and get momentum heading into a back to back possession to start the 3rd. Could have the lead again before Brees gets the ball again. Matt Nagy calling the game like it's fucking preseason. Every veteran on that time should protest! What a waste of an opportunity! FIRE HIS ASS!

Nagy is so exposed and he knows it. He has no plays to call in that situation. Every route seemingly getting jumped.

The Ugly:

After that worthless TD drive, Jimmy Graham encapsulated my feelings as a Bears fan in 2020. Another stat-padding, meaningless drive at the end of the game. JG has to sell out to one hand the ball and simply runs off the field. Whatever. Fuck it. It's over.

I predict Nagy and Pace will be back next year and Mitch will not. I'm okay with keeping Pace, if he could somehow pull off Watson and Bieniemy as HC. F Matt Nagy.

Last edited: