2021 Schedule

msadows

Liked Posts:
If the USA is open, and fans are back in the Stadium, which would be the best road trip between Steelers, Seahawks and Rams??

Thinking best atmosphere and maybe city to visit - though accept the schedule dates and Covid will probably have a greater say than random choice?

Rams would easily be the best for a bears game considering it would have a ton of bears fans and their stadium is magnificent.

Plus then it would actually be like a vacation...you know, nice weather and not the shitshow that is PA in the winter.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Has to be top 3 SRS - brutal outside of CIN and NYG.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the USA is open, and fans are back in the Stadium, which would be the best road trip between Steelers, Seahawks and Rams??

Thinking best atmosphere and maybe city to visit - though accept the schedule dates and Covid will probably have a greater say than random choice?
Seattle !!

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Rams would easily be the best for a bears game considering it would have a ton of bears fans and their stadium is magnificent.

Plus then it would actually be like a vacation...you know, nice weather and not the shitshow that is PA in the winter.

I hear you on the weather, though an early season Steelers game appeals as I've also always wanted to go to a Pirates game at PNC Park, so could potentially combine both if early in the season and I thought the crowd might be a bit more lively than either of the West Coast games.

Never been to LA, or particularly wanted to go, but I love a new Stadium and it does look pretty cool. Seattle is another place I've never visited, and it seems to get mixed reviews - people either loving the place or saying it just rains all the time.

I have a window mid September to mid October, between two soccer road trips in Europe, so might simply be down to the scheduling gods.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the defense is already gassed just thinking about that hot day game

That was MIA 2018. I was at that one...and the prior 2 at Tampa.

Tampa is hot for both teams so no disadvantage. It's more open than MIA also. Sunny for sure, but less of a hotbox & I don't recall players being wiped, although those might've been a bit later in the season FWIW.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I like your comments usually but that seems optimistic lol who are the wins?

Home: Packers, Lions -w, Vikings-w, Cardinals, 49ers-w Ravens, Bengals-w, Giants-w

Away: Packers, Lions-w, Vikings-w, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Browns-w, Buccaneers

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
That was MIA 2018. I was at that one...and the prior 2 at Tampa.

Tampa is hot for both teams so no disadvantage. It's more open than MIA also. Sunny for sure, but less of a hotbox & I don't recall players being wiped, although those might've been a bit later in the season FWIW.

Lol what? Weather advantages dont exist because the weather is the same for both teams?

That's really dumb lol. Players in cold/hot weather states acclimate and get adjusted to it.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Lol what? Weather advantages dont exist because the weather is the same for both teams?

That's really dumb lol. Players in cold/hot weather states acclimate and get adjusted to it.
Once again, your an idiot. Weather advantages are a real thing.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears gonna need to find a better QB and shore up the defense or 2021 is gonna make 2020 look like a picnic.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
who knows. Teams change from year to year.

The team will live and die by the dline performance and what the qback can do....

fairly simple formula imo

shoez90

Liked Posts:
Home: Packers, Lions -w, Vikings-w, Cardinals, 49ers-w Ravens, Bengals-w, Giants-w

Away: Packers, Lions-w, Vikings-w, Rams, Seahawks, Steelers, Browns-w, Buccaneers
k gotcha. I guess after w pray the entire saints organization gets covid we better pray that neither one of those two other north teams has a decent draft. otherwise half our wins go away.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I never said "weather advantages don't exist".

RE MIA, my point is there IS a home-field advantage that isn't so bad in Tampa. MIA's stadium is designed so the visiting team is on the North side and gets ALL SUN, while they enjoy shade throughout. Temps on the turf show significant differences on their respective sidelines. It's a thing.

Nowhere did I indicate that teams are all the same based on their home locations but feel free to keep assuming things. ?‍♂️