2021 - Super team's forming ala NBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the cap projected to be what it is, I don't know that number aywhere from 178-189M is what I've read, do you think there is a possibility of 'super teams' forming ala the NBA? Is there anything in the NFLPA that would prevent that? Here me out, in 2021 if the cap is as low as even 183 you have a shit load of teams who are going to need to unload players and contracts. This could potentially cause a flood of mid-tier agents on the market, driving their salaries down.

The Saints, Chiefs and Packers are fucked. On the other hand, the Jets, Jaguars and Colts look they could roster two teams each.
1612023866621.png

oh and fuck the packers lol! They're fucked!

msadows

Liked Posts:
No chance.

22 starters vs. 5

Big big difference. You get two elite players in the nba and you're a title contender. You get two elite players in the NFL and you're the texans.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No chance.

22 starters vs. 5

Big big difference. You get two elite players in the nba and you're a title contender. You get two elite players in the NFL and you're the texans.
Tom Brady is laughing at this - that is esssentially what happened in Tampa BTW with no weird cap issues.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Tom Brady is laughing at this - that is esssentially what happened in Tampa BTW with no weird cap issues.

Tampa is stacked. Only difference is they don't have a qb throwing up 30 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.