2024 CCS Fantasy Keeper League - Season 4

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome back all!! Congrats to Dentfan who took the title last season, and to Knoxville who took 2nd. My girlfriend took her inherited 💩keepers to the bronze even!

It appears that I was able to automatically renew the league and each of your teams. You should have received an email from Yahoo as well.

Please confirm here or by PM that you're returning . If NOT, please confirm as well so I can find a replacement owner for your team.

* Same rules, setup, & scoring, but here & now is the time to make any suggestions to the league.
** note that I'm also likely creating a new 10 team $100 deeper roster 5 keeper league. PM me if interested.

Please LMK if you change your team name on Yahoo (some of you really should - looking at you @knoxville7 , @Moses Moreno , & @WestCoastBearsFan 😅) So far...

2024-07-07_20h16_44.png

$50 for the season via Venmo (preferred) or Zelle. Same payouts as before: $400 for first, $150 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd. Also, LMK when you've sent payment and please include a note with the payment saying who you are (CCS Name / Team name!!) since some of you have other unknown emails or using spousal accts. 😅

Keeper Cost: Same as before - up to 3 keepers, at one round higher than last year's cost.
  • You can look up last year's draft in Yahoo & see where you drafted or picked up guys who ended the season on your roster. Post in the thread who you plan to keep (at one round higher than last year.
  • UDFAs will count as your last pick, or last two picks if 2, etc.
  • You cannot keep your First Rd pick from last year. You can keep your 2nd Rd pick from last year but it'll cost you your 1st Rd. pick.
  • There are some top tier players that Yahoo designates as "undroppable", who if dropped when ruled out for season-ending injury, can't then be picked up off waivers late in the season and kept as last pick the following year. See last year's 2023 season for that discussion over Cooper Kupp. *edit - see below or Yahoo's Keeper value list.

Looking forward to another year!! 🤘

@knoxville7 @mceownr22 @BNB @dentfan @ijustposthere @Moses Moreno @Leomaz @NeverDieEasy @WestCoastBearsFan

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keeper options for your teams can be seen at: <link to Yahoo here> https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/155373/lastseason
(or under the "Draft" top menu option on upper right > "Last Season" at bottom of dropdown list)

Please also post any live draft scheduling needs. Let's look at the 3rd or 4th week of August, likely around 9 or 10pm ET. Last year's was on a Sunday night at 10pm ET. *edit* set for now at: Sun 28th @ 10p ET.

Last edited:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Welcome back all!! Congrats to Dentfan who took the title last season, and to Knoxville who took 2nd. My girlfriend took her inherited 💩keepers to the bronze even!

It appears that I was able to automatically renew the league and each of your teams. You should have received an email from Yahoo as well.

Please confirm here or by PM that you're returning . If NOT, please confirm as well so I can find a replacement owner for your team.

* Same rules, setup, & scoring, but here & now is the time to make any suggestions to the league.
** note that I'm also likely creating a new 10 team $100 deeper roster 5 keeper league. PM me if interested.

Please LMK if you change your team name on Yahoo (some of you really should - looking at you @knoxville7 , @Moses Moreno , & @WestCoastBearsFan 😅) So far...

View attachment 39146

$50 for the season via Venmo (preferred) or Zelle. Same payouts as before: $400 for first, $150 for 2nd, $50 for 3rd. Also, LMK when you've sent payment and please include a note with the payment saying who you are (CCS Name / Team name!!) since some of you have other unknown emails or using spousal accts. 😅

Keeper Cost: Same as before - up to 3 keepers, at one round higher than last year's cost.
  • You can look up last year's draft in Yahoo & see where you drafted or picked up guys who ended the season on your roster. Post in the thread who you plan to keep (at one round higher than last year.
  • UDFAs will count as your last pick, or last two picks if 2, etc.
  • You cannot keep your First Rd pick from last year. You can keep your 2nd Rd pick from last year but it'll cost you your 1st Rd. pick.
  • There are some top tier players that Yahoo designates as "undroppable", who if dropped when ruled out for season-ending injury, can't then be picked up off waivers late in the season and kept as last pick the following year. See last year's 2023 season for that discussion over Cooper Kupp.

Looking forward to another year!! 🤘

@knoxville7 @mceownr22 @BNB @dentfan @ijustposthere @Moses Moreno @Leomaz @NeverDieEasy @WestCoastBearsFan
I am looking forward to getting a white Richard Dent Jersey to go along with my navy one from last year. I appreciate you all for contributing with your buy ins.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I am looking forward to getting a white Richard Dent Jersey to go along with my navy one from last year. I appreciate you all for contributing with your buy ins.
i didnt contribute shit!! but i bet that dent jersey looking good!

also, i am in for year 4

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
my keepers are...

tony pollard - took him in the 7th round last year...hes my 6th rounder this year
raheem mostert - took him in the 14th round last year...hes my 13th rounder this year
devonta smith - took him in round 9 last year...hes my 8th rounder this year

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm in!

Keepers:

Rashee Rice: Drafted in the 12th round last season

Dalton Kincaid: Drafted in the 10th round last season.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
I'm in.

Keepers:
Puca (UDFA)
Amon-Ra St. Brown (2023 pick - Round 5, Pick 12)

Question about my last keeper - you mentioned the Cooper Kupp rule from last year, I 100% picked up Mark Andrews for this reason but he's not the undroppable criteria you mentioned. I'm deciding between him and Mike Evans but would just appreciate clarification on his draft value.

Thanks!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
my keepers are...

tony pollard - took him in the 7th round last year...hes my 6th rounder this year
raheem mostert - took him in the 14th round last year...hes my 13th rounder this year
devonta smith - took him in round 9 last year...hes my 8th rounder this year
Ok studmuffin stop showing off

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I will play if a spot opens. If multiple spots open I call dibs on looking at each team first 🤣

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm in.

Keepers:
Puca (UDFA)

Question about my last keeper - you mentioned the Cooper Kupp rule from last year, I 100% picked up Mark Andrews for this reason but he's not the undroppable criteria you mentioned. I'm deciding between him and Mike Evans but would just appreciate clarification on his draft value.

Thanks!

Yeah, this needs to be clarified. I thought if someone dropped a guy they drafted (even if he wasn't injured), and someone else picked him up, that guy held his draft value? For example, if I draft someone in round 6 and then drop him a few weeks later for reasons other than injury (or even a non-season ending injury), and then someone else picks him up, and they decide to keep him. It doesn't seem to make sense to keep him for their last pick, because they technically weren't an UDFA. They were taken in the 6th, so I feel like it's right to lose your 5th.

@Starion

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Yeah, this needs to be clarified. I thought if someone dropped a guy they drafted (even if he wasn't injured), and someone else picked him up, that guy held his draft value? For example, if I draft someone in round 6 and then drop him a few weeks later for reasons other than injury (or even a non-season ending injury), and then someone else picks him up, and they decide to keep him. It doesn't seem to make sense to keep him for their last pick, because they technically weren't an UDFA. They were taken in the 6th, so I feel like it's right to lose your 5th.

@Starion
That is how he's implementing it, thought I could steal Andrews for nothing but that's fair TBH.

Evans is probably the better value for me anyway but I wanted clarification before making the decision.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm in.

Keepers:
Puca (UDFA)

Thanks!

@Starion

BNB is correct as I understand it. Yahoo makes it pretty clear by showing the draft round value of our rosters at the end of last year. I think we pretty much go with what Yahoo has it listed as.

For ex - I'm keeping Achane in the 10th, as he's showing as an 11th Rd. pick last draft, even though I got him off Waivers. Note that I also drafted J Warren in the 11th, and both still show as 11th Rd. values*.
2024-07-10_17h41_05.png

For Moses' regarding M. Andrews: Same as with Achane, Yahoo kept his original draft value, as Rd. 2, so he'd cost a 1st if you want to keep him now. (I think I drafted & dropped him TBH 😅).
-->This same situation should've been the case last year with Kupp, but we didn't have the prior year rosters & draft values on Yahoo because I had to reboot the league to be new commish.

*Man, that sucked having Jefferson go down & Olave totally underutilized last year. Achane out also hurt for a spell. 😅
Still deciding on my 3.

Last edited:

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Note that you can keep up to 3 from last draft. A few of you only asked for 2.

I've also only kept 2 in prior seasons when I didn't see the value. All good...more for the draft pool!

Hawkeye OG - you're first on the list if a team goes unclaimed.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I'm in

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Honestly, you shouldn't have to do anything for keepers, thought it did it on it's own. But I'll send mine to you. Last year I can keep Etienne :(

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, you shouldn't have to do anything for keepers, thought it did it on it's own. But I'll send mine to you. Last year I can keep Etienne :(
Yes, you can select your own keepers within your team settings. Helps to send to me also to make sure it's all right & proper before draft day, and for all to see.

Keeper deadline is Aug 20th.

================================================================================================

Speaking of, I arbitrarily picked Sunday Aug 25 @10:00pm EDT for our live draft, based on last year. Please speak up if this doesn't work for you and offer alts.

Last edited: