2025 Bears Starting DE

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
We ain’t going to the superbowl this year. Might as well get one of the top WR this year and next year? Move up for that top talent DE. Or vice versa.
Do both.

Odunze or Nabers or Bowers this year.

Move up to get a top 5 talent DE in 2025.

As has been said, the Bears cannot fill every need in 2024. Go for the better talent in 2024 over the need at 9, using a 3rd or 4th or free agency to get either a later round DE or a one year rental.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bagent will start a few games due to a dirty hit on Caleb from a Lions cheater. He will then prove worthy of a 1st round pick that Poles will package with another 1st round pick to move up and take him.
LIONS Living rent free in your cranium

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
That neck is so worrisome tho. One wrong hit and he’s the next Johnny Knox(for the DE position)
I hear you. Trust me, I do. But still, fuck it. I’ll take the risk. He played 2 full years after he was cleared and at full speed. I’m not saying nothing can happen, but that’s a good sign to see out of him after his injury. Now if he was just coming out of his injury this year and entering the draft, then hell no. But man, dude plays sexy out there!!!

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bagent will start a few games due to a dirty hit on Caleb from a Lions cheater. He will then prove worthy of a 1st round pick that Poles will package with another 1st round pick to move up and take him.
Would be really hard to see Bagent go for mediocre return like that.