CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
ECseller.com 7/24 Online Site--Wholesale & Retail NFL,NBA,MLB,NHL JERSEY,Accept Paypal

ecseller is from China or something, obviously the jerseys are knock-off authentics. However they are as close to being real as you can get without paying 180 dollars for one.

This site is legit because 10+ posters on another site I run, ordered from them and they came back good. So check it out guys. I hope that guys get something good from this and if you do, let us know and post pics!

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I've purchased several knockoffs from China, and had nothing but good luck. jersey101.com is the site I used, but there are a few good ones, as long as you know what you're looking for (be careful and look at the pictures carefully to make sure the details match up with the actual jerseys).

Manticore

Liked Posts:
Something to look into for sure. The numbers don't look square or even to me though,have to look into it a little more.

Let's see how many other ways to support China.:tongue:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Alot of those just look terrible.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Isnt this spamming? :shifty:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needs more Cade McNown. :shifty:

mcnown.jpg

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
Those are really cheap. I'm thinking about getting a few jersey's from that site now.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Alot of those just look terrible.
Yeah, like I said - you gotta be careful. Some of them are so horrendous it's obvious, but watch for subtle mistakes like not putting GSH on the sleeve or poor lettering or sometimes even spelling. Doing the color scheme wrong can also be a problem, especially if you're going for an orange jersey (not many do, anyway).

If you are willing to look for more than a few minutes online, you can find some really good deals that nobody other than the most diehard fans would notice you didn't have an authentic on. I try to go e-bay (even if it's from China or Hong Kong) because you can hold them accountable if they don't deliver a satisfactory product and report them.

I got Forte, Cutler & Peppers this way, and I couldn't be happier with my jerseys - and none of them were over $36.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.