3 things we want to see this season

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1. double the sacks last season- defense, half the sacks- offense
2. Less 3 and out from offense more blitzes from defense.
3) 3500+ passing yards for season Plus one each 300/400 passing yard game
*fewer hehe.

I didn’t know until last preseason game fart stats that we had the fewest sacks in the league last year.

Like I knew our D sucked mel tucker level but it didn’t sink in until jumbo miller said it

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1. I wanna see guys competing, not just working hard
2. Toughness
3. Dancing after Ws

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1. Virginia telling her son he's a massive failure and making him get a real job for the first time in his life.
2. A Chicago Bears rookie actually be a stud right out the gate and not some guy thats hyped because he has a pulse and gets to play football.
3. Justin Fields 3999 yards passing going into his final drop back and he ends up running the ball instead of taking the checkdown.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
1. Literally winning not just on the ground in a running game from QBone but also winning threw the air in a passing attack with both short quick passes and then intermediate passes and lastly but not leastly and acturally most importantly threw deep passings for touchdowns consistently at least thrice a game.

2. I want to see battles being won inside the trenches on both sides of the ball where you have players just asserting their pure will and efforts upon their opponent toward a point of critical mass where massive men are moving other massive men off the ball and causing disruptions and eruptions that demoralize the other teams trench-men

3. I want to see all the mother****ing hating *** haters literally drowning themselfs in tears not just for being miserably wrong and loudly so on here all off season about Justin Feilds #1 but for also being made fun of for all those stupid ****ing things they said all off-season to the point they delete all the stupid ignorant ****ing things they typed all off-season even though we will never forget what they typed over and over again.