4th phase contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
(post approved by rush)

Bears fans! We have on our hands a giant popularity contest happening on facebook. The winner gets 2 playoff tickets, i originally had no intention of entering but after viewing multiple submissions from others online I decided we need some real Bear fans in the stands for a contest such as this.

Someone that will have lost their voice by games end win or lose. I am turning to you ccs for help.

Vote and comments are what gets you noticed, so help us out! Will bring a ccs.com sign to thank the site in the event I somehow win. Feel free to friend me as well. :bearbang:

Chicago Bears 4th Phase Playoff Contest on Facebook

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Just really don't want some chick who posts herself in a Bears bikini get the tickets just because she is good looking. ya know what i'm saying?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have a Bears tattoo on my back.
/Give me the tickets
//keep the sign

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
I have a Bears tattoo on my back.
/Give me the tickets
//keep the sign

I got one on my arm, so there :p

I'm not saying I am a better choice then anyone here, all bear fans here for a common goal! If you are in the contest and have a good photo post it here and I will give it a thumbs up and comment on it as well.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just really don't want some chick who posts herself in a Bears bikini get the tickets just because she is good looking. ya know what i'm saying?

Yeah, I was checking that out on facebook a couple of days ago and pretty much came to the same conclusion. While it'd be great to see some actual Bears fans win this contest, I believe the awesome power of boobs to be too great to overcome.

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I was checking that out on facebook a couple of days ago and pretty much came to the same conclusion. While it'd be great to see some actual Bears fans win this contest, I believe the awesome power of boobs to be too great to overcome.

I saw a chick wearing a bikini with 20 comments already. She is from Dallas and i'm almost positive she is just gonna sell them. Its why I turned to ccs. I just wanna hit the final 20 and I feel I got a chance.

Bear4Life

Liked Posts:
I think I might have to enter just to win if she only has twenty votes I have that easy.

Just have all my military buddies vote for me.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I hope you win man

HeavyD

Liked Posts:
I hope you win man

thanks, I hope we get to face the seahawks!

I think I might have to enter just to win if she only has twenty votes I have that easy.

Just have all my military buddies vote for me.

Still has to be a good photo, chicagobears uses the comments/votes as a guideline. So its less of a popularity contest then I once thought

Status
Not open for further replies.