6'9" 375lbs+ RT

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The minute you can trade for 49er, Arizona, Miami, or Jets 2022 first round picks, the Bears should consider doing so.

This guy can change an offense and be the ultimate road grading RT to open up the TE position in this offense.

Minnesota will be a problem in the big ten just because his presence alone makes an offense unpredictable and suck ass day of work to play against. When he builds up his true strength potential alot of players are going to have bad hammies leading up to that week. Playing against that dude is not good for your career. We need to get him on our side.

Bleacher report, Australian Big 10 player

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same height as Too Tall Jones. I'm sold. How do we make this happen?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
The minute you can trade for 49er, Arizona, Miami, or Jets 2022 first round picks, the Bears should consider doing so.

This guy can change an offense and be the ultimate road grading RT to open up the TE position in this offense.

Minnesota will be a problem in the big ten just because his presence alone makes an offense unpredictable and suck ass day of work to play against. When he builds up his true strength potential alot of players are going to have bad hammies leading up to that week. Playing against that dude is not good for your career. We need to get him on our side.

In what world do you think that the Bears won't be bad enough by 2022 to pick that high? While I'm very high on this team and it's ability to compete long term, I've watched them enough to know nothing is given.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Guys like Mack are just going to run around a 400 pound right tackle. There are not many Macks in football, but speed rush off the corner of a 400 pounder might be like childs play

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He won’t be able to handle the speed of the nfl.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
6'6" 410+ lb ex Bear scrub Aaron Gibson says hi. Dollars to donuts this guy never becomes a regular starter in the NFL, let alone game changer.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I think the 49ers are gonna be a really good team starting this year and think they'll stay good so not sure i'd trade with them.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the 49ers are gonna be a really good team starting this year and think they'll stay good so not sure i'd trade with them.
Yeah its just too bad that Jimmy Garropola sucks bad donkey balls and probably cannot hold up to the rigors of a season like Brett Favre or Peyton Manning can. Expect lots and lots of "injuries." Too small (thin), with a taste for thick women.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm curious to see what will become of Jordan Mailata. He measured in at 6'8, 346 lbs. At his ' pro day' he ran a 5.12 40-yard-dash, 4.67 short shuttle and put up 22 bench press reps. He's been asked to check into camp this year over 360lbs.

Here's his progress video from last year:

Here's a way better video of him playing rugby and just trucking over people:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah its just too bad that Jimmy Garropola sucks bad donkey balls and probably cannot hold up to the rigors of a season like Brett Favre or Peyton Manning can. Expect lots and lots of "injuries." Too small (thin), with a taste for thick women.

Well i can't argue that health hasn't been the best for him but i really like how they've built this team and if he can stay healthy then they'll be just fine. I think Shanahan is one of the better offensive minds out there even though he hasn't been tested as a HC yet but i still think they'll be good and figure it out. I think even if Jimmy went down that he could win games with all the talent they have on offense with CJ Beathord or Nick Mullens but if Jimmy stays healthy they're gonna be real good. I get it that there's a lot of If's in there but every team has If's.