'85 revisited

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I know most people around here were probably not even an itch in their daddys pants in 1985, but dominating defense only needs a QB that does not fuck up miserably to win super bowls.

This defense is strong enough to keep teams under 17 per game and are putting their own points on the scoreboard.

Just lay off Mitchell. Worry about Toliver III needing to be a starting cornerback because this team rises and falls with the defense. We all thought Prince was pretty bad, but it gets worse. I can see the team moving on a CB and a WR this week with Miller going down and apparently not much confidence in White.

What happened to our fullback and why cant they just put Simms or Trey in the backfield to make hole. Hell, if Nick is not playing much, maybe he can go back there short yardage. Fuck this giving the ball to a 150 pound wide receiver out of the back field. Daniels, other bench lineman?

Finally, the franchise quarterback to win games is back to a qb that wont lose games and defense is king again.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This team is NOT the 85 Bears, not even close.
There is no way that if this team would make the playoffs, they would make it to the Superbowl without allowing a single point on defense in the playoffs.. Let's not forget how good that team really was.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This isn't 1985, or 85 Bears...it's 2018