A Final Countdown Mock

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
This mock is built under the assumption that Teddy and Ownership won't allow Pace and Nagy to spend a considerable amount of future assets to trade up high. However, it still works out and Pace doesnt get fleeced... because its just another BS mock.

A final countdown to the draft. Thank god, all the draft media madness can stop.

Trades

Bears Trade Nick Foles to Philly for pick 189 (6th)
Bears Trade Anthony Miller to Ten for pick 166 (5th)
Bears Trade 164 (5th) and 204 (6th) to NE for pick 139 (4th)

A QB Falls!!! Which one? No 'F' ing Clue. So I'll just pick one

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - QB Trevor Lawrence
2. New York Jets - QB Zack Wilson
3. San Francisco 49ers - QB Trey Lance
4. Atlanta Falcons - TE Kyle Pitts
5. Cincinnati Bengals - WR Ja'Marr Chase
6. Miami Dolphins - T Penei Sewell
7. Detroit Lions - WR Devonte Smith
8. Carolina Panthers - T Christian Darrishaw
9. Denver Broncos - LB Micah Parsons
10. Dallas Cowboys - CB Patrick Surtain II
11. New York Giants - Edge Kwity Paye
12. Philadelphia Eagles - WR Jaylen Waddle
13. Los Angeles Chargers - T Rashawn Slater
14. Minnesota Vikings - Edge Jayson Oweh
15. New England Patriots - QB Justin Fields
16. Arizona Cardinals - CB Jaycee Horn
17. Las Vegas Raiders - OL Alijah Vera-Tucker
18. Miami Dolphins - Edge Jaelean Phillips
19. Washington Football Team - LB Zaven Collins

1 Mac Jones QB Alabama

1296887493.0.jpg

Im not a Mac guy, but if he or one of the other top QBs fall to 20, Im not going to be mad at the selection. Regardless of who it is, Ill wish them nothing but the best.

2 Eric Stokes CB Georgia

191019_CLS_FB_KY_011-1024x683.jpg

Track star with Size (6'1 ) and that track Speed (4.25-4.31). Will give up catches but not the long ball. Apparently he only gave up three TDs in 3 years.

3 Spencer Brown T Northern Iowa

USATSI_13288520-scaled-e1598077146632-1024x683.jpg

A former TE turned Tackle. His attributes and ceiling may have him going higher than round 3. I'd almost be tempted to take him in the 2nd if he's still there. Its a must in round 3.

The most noticeable thing about Northern Iowa's Spencer Brown is his rare blend of size and athleticism. He has elite length — even for an offensive tackle — and moves extremely well for a big man. He's comfortable pulling and has a great understanding of angles and how to make the most of his swiftness in space. Brown's athletic profile is one of the best among all offensive linemen in the 2021 draft class.

Standing at 6-foot-8, 311 pounds, the Northern Iowa offensive tackle put up a 4.94 40-yard dash, a 1.69 10-yard split, a 32.5-inch vertical, a 117-inch broad jump, a 4.4 shuttle time, a 6.96 three-cone time, and 29 bench reps with 34-inch arms. If his athletic score doesn’t already communicate it, Brown is a legitimately incomprehensible athlete, from a numbers standpoint.

4 Alaric Jackson T Iowa

alaric-jackson-nfl-draft-player-profile-iowa-tackle.jpg

Can you really hate me for taking an Iowa lineman? Between Jackson and Spencer Brown, LT will eventually be sorted by one of them. Loser gets RT. Doesnt have that magical 34" arms, but has LT experience covered.

5 Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

1173870893.jpg

Cole gets a familiar face to learn behind him.

6 Simi Fehoko WR Stanford

simi-fehoko-nfl-draft-player-profile-stanford-wide-receiver-e1615220631391.jpg

With his rawness and upside I can see him going higher

After barely seeing the field as a Freshman, he became a deep threat target in 2019. Although he only recorded 24 receptions, he averaged 23.6 yards a catch and scored 6 touchdowns. In 2020 he really broke out, recording 37 receptions for 574 yards and 3 touchdowns in just five games of a truncated pandemic hit college season.

At his pro day, logging a 4.44 40-yard dash, a 34.5-inch vertical, a 120-inch broad jump, and a 6.78 three-cone time.

6 Jacoby Steven S LSU

jacoby-stevens-nfl-draft-profile-lsu-safety.jpg

Pace finds another solid S late. May be seen more as a Hybrid and box style player. But so what, its the 6th Rd, Develop the kid

6 Tedarrell Slaton NT Florida

8626295.JPG

DL MEAT

6 TJ Vasher WR Tx Tech

4DPZOGJBY67OYPGRN2HJ3HVCUE.jpg

Sure hes possibly a UDFA but control his future if you want a look and not have to worry about jockeying with other teams in the UDFA market.

Some players are blessed with amazing skill sets, but lacks of character and work ethic lead to them underachieving. This is the case with Vasher, who extremely talented physically, but never played up to his potential at Texas Tech. As a freshman (29-545-6), sophomore (54-687-7) and junior (42-515-6), Vasher did not produce big seasons despite flashing some big-play and mismatch ability. Things were even worse for Vasher in 2020, as he was benched and relegated to backup duty. The senior totalled only 19 receptions for 227 yards and two touchdowns on the year.

Last edited:

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Fozzy Bear you might make Sesame Street yet.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
you had me until you picked a UF player

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't think you'll have that option for Brown.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
you had me until you picked a UF player

You should have seen my other version I was going to do with trades and no QB falling. This has Pace trading back into RD 1 and taking MR. UF Kyle Trask.

Edit: Not that Id do that but I think Pace would

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Don't think you'll have that option for Brown.

Probably not. BUT with the Depth in the class its possible. BUT from what Ive seen, Brown has a solid 3rd Grade atm. Though his measurables/potential could elevate that for sure, possibly even into RD 2 if someone is enamoured with his man length.

Stokes may go earlier too. Just depends on the teams preference on the others not named, Horn, Surtain. With the likes of Farley, Campbell, Samuel Jr, Joseph etc.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This mock is built under the assumption that Teddy and Ownership won't allow Pace and Nagy to spend a considerable amount of future assets to trade up high. However, it still works out and Pace doesnt get fleeced... because its just another BS mock.

A final countdown to the draft. Thank god, all the draft media madness can stop.

Trades

Bears Trade Nick Foles to Philly for pick 189 (6th)
Bears Trade Anthony Miller to Ten for pick 166 (5th)
Bears Trade 164 (5th) and 204 (6th) to NE for pick 139 (4th)

A QB Falls!!! Which one? No 'F' ing Clue. So I'll just pick one

1. Jacksonville Jaguars - QB Trevor Lawrence
2. New York Jets - QB Zack Wilson
3. San Francisco 49ers - QB Trey Lance
4. Atlanta Falcons - TE Kyle Pitts
5. Cincinnati Bengals - WR Ja'Marr Chase
6. Miami Dolphins - T Penei Sewell
7. Detroit Lions - WR Devonte Smith
8. Carolina Panthers - T Christian Darrishaw
9. Denver Broncos - LB Micah Parsons
10. Dallas Cowboys - CB Patrick Surtain II
11. New York Giants - Edge Kwity Paye
12. Philadelphia Eagles - WR Jaylen Waddle
13. Los Angeles Chargers - T Rashawn Slater
14. Minnesota Vikings - Edge Jayson Oweh
15. New England Patriots - QB Justin Fields
16. Arizona Cardinals - CB Jaycee Horn
17. Las Vegas Raiders - OL Alijah Vera-Tucker
18. Miami Dolphins - Edge Jaelean Phillips
19. Washington Football Team - LB Zaven Collins

1 Mac Jones QB Alabama

1296887493.0.jpg

Im not a Mac guy, but if he or one of the other top QBs fall to 20, Im not going to be mad at the selection. Regardless of who it is, Ill wish them nothing but the best.

2 Eric Stokes CB Georgia

191019_CLS_FB_KY_011-1024x683.jpg

Track star with Size (6'1 ) and that track Speed (4.25-4.31). Will give up catches but not the long ball. Apparently he only gave up three TDs in 3 years.

3 Spencer Brown T Northern Iowa

USATSI_13288520-scaled-e1598077146632-1024x683.jpg

A former TE turned Tackle. His attributes and ceiling may have him going higher than round 3. I'd almost be tempted to take him in the 2nd if he's still there. Its a must in round 3.

The most noticeable thing about Northern Iowa's Spencer Brown is his rare blend of size and athleticism. He has elite length — even for an offensive tackle — and moves extremely well for a big man. He's comfortable pulling and has a great understanding of angles and how to make the most of his swiftness in space. Brown's athletic profile is one of the best among all offensive linemen in the 2021 draft class.

Standing at 6-foot-8, 311 pounds, the Northern Iowa offensive tackle put up a 4.94 40-yard dash, a 1.69 10-yard split, a 32.5-inch vertical, a 117-inch broad jump, a 4.4 shuttle time, a 6.96 three-cone time, and 29 bench reps with 34-inch arms. If his athletic score doesn’t already communicate it, Brown is a legitimately incomprehensible athlete, from a numbers standpoint.

4 Alaric Jackson T Iowa

alaric-jackson-nfl-draft-player-profile-iowa-tackle.jpg

Can you really hate me for taking an Iowa lineman? Between Jackson and Spencer Brown, LT will eventually be sorted by one of them. Loser gets RT. Doesnt have that magical 34" arms, but has LT experience covered.

5 Tommy Tremble TE Notre Dame

1173870893.jpg

Cole gets a familiar face to learn behind him.

6 Simi Fehoko WR Stanford

simi-fehoko-nfl-draft-player-profile-stanford-wide-receiver-e1615220631391.jpg

With his rawness and upside I can see him going higher

After barely seeing the field as a Freshman, he became a deep threat target in 2019. Although he only recorded 24 receptions, he averaged 23.6 yards a catch and scored 6 touchdowns. In 2020 he really broke out, recording 37 receptions for 574 yards and 3 touchdowns in just five games of a truncated pandemic hit college season.

At his pro day, logging a 4.44 40-yard dash, a 34.5-inch vertical, a 120-inch broad jump, and a 6.78 three-cone time.

6 Jacoby Steven S LSU

jacoby-stevens-nfl-draft-profile-lsu-safety.jpg

Pace finds another solid S late. May be seen more as a Hybrid and box style player. But so what, its the 6th Rd, Develop the kid

6 Tedarrell Slaton NT Florida

8626295.JPG

DL MEAT

6 TJ Vasher WR Tx Tech

4DPZOGJBY67OYPGRN2HJ3HVCUE.jpg

Sure hes possibly a UDFA but control his future if you want a look and not have to worry about jockeying with other teams in the UDFA market.

Some players are blessed with amazing skill sets, but lacks of character and work ethic lead to them underachieving. This is the case with Vasher, who extremely talented physically, but never played up to his potential at Texas Tech. As a freshman (29-545-6), sophomore (54-687-7) and junior (42-515-6), Vasher did not produce big seasons despite flashing some big-play and mismatch ability. Things were even worse for Vasher in 2020, as he was benched and relegated to backup duty. The senior totalled only 19 receptions for 227 yards and two touchdowns on the year.
This draft gets us a lot more wins. I hope a QB falls. That would be great. I see the potential of Vasher. He's a headcase.

Tremble may be able to block an be athletic, but his hands, man, his hands.