A fresh Darnell Mooney film session

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of good stuff here.

Love the route on Alexander where his deep speed forces the DB to flip his hips and makes an easy completion underneath.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Such a technician. I cannot wait to see Fields lay the ball out in front of him.

This was literally the most hypest of hype videos I have watched since the bears drafted Fields and I watched all of those hype videos but this one gives more hope to the hype when you combine tbe two and imagine how those two will literally make deep connections down-field over and over again like I used to watch with re-runs of Rex Grossman throwing literally deeper than anyone toward Bernard Berrien on my mom's boyfriends old vhs tapes of the bears old games with Grossman back in the 2000s!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
This was literally the most hypest of hype videos I have watched since the bears drafted Fields and I watched all of those hype videos but this one gives more hope to the hype when you combine tbe two and imagine how those two will literally make deep connections down-field over and over again like I used to watch with re-runs of Rex Grossman throwing literally deeper than anyone toward Bernard Berrien on my mom's boyfriends old vhs tapes of the bears old games with Grossman back in the 2000s!
Are you literally hyped or just hyped?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Are you literally hyped or just hyped?
I was literally so hyped that I watched it and then went out to a harolds and purchased 6 wings mild sauce with all the fries they could give me and I watched it again and ate all that and the bread stuck to the bottom so **** the haters what they looking for ***** I got them. I got them!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Honestly I'm hype enough that I'm also at the point where I literally type and talk breathlessly without punctuation in a way I haven't been since watching Grossman unleash the dragon on that 13 win season and Superbowl trip and I hope Fields connects with Mooney for 8 touchdowns of 50+ yards and makes it look effortless just like Grossman to Berrian

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Honestly I'm hype enough that I'm also at the point where I literally type and talk breathlessly without punctuation in a way I haven't been since watching Grossman unleash the dragon on that 13 win season and Superbowl trip and I hope Fields connects with Mooney for 8 touchdowns of 50+ yards and makes it look effortless just like Grossman to Berrian
Same!!!

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
are you saying you're literally Rex Grossman's love child?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I couldn't be certain one way or another to be certainly honest because I never knew if my real biological father was my real father for certain but I highly would doubt and have less certainty that it was Rex Grossman because my mom tended to date with men who were literally "hot boys" usually in and out of jail and in and out again and again until Jesper who has not gone back to jail since he got out the first and only time.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I couldn't be certain one way or another to be certainly honest because I never knew if my real biological father was my real father for certain but I highly would doubt and have less certainty that it was Rex Grossman because my mom tended to date with men who were literally "hot boys" usually in and out of jail and in and out again and again until Jesper who has not gone back to jail since he got out the first and only time.
a couple ways to make sure IMO, are you are a handsome man and can you sling the rock, you're under 6'2"?

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Great video, super excited about Mooney this season.

With that said, can't help but notice Mitch misses the wide open Robinson on a post @2:15. Lucky Mooney made something out of nothing there.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
AND he's the father of the LA Rams Jalen Ramsey, apparently. How cool is that???