A look at 'The Secret World'

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Funcom released a trailer for the upcoming The Secret World (above).
The video offers a look at the Templar faction for the MMO. Set in the modern world, players choose to start at a Templar, Illuminati or Dragon character.
For more information, visit www.funcom.com.

Out now:
  • Ubisoft's MMO web-based game Might & Magic Heroes Kingdoms has launched for the PC, Mac and iPad. Heroes Kingdoms is the first installment of the saga, featuring RPG elements, adventure and management skills. Visit www.mm-hk.com.
  • Nvidia will offer a free copy of the just-released Mafia II from 2K Games with the purchase of a GeForce GPU, GTX 465 and higher video card. The offer will available while supplies last. For more information, visit www.nvidia.com/object/promotion_mafia_2.html.
  • A patch is out for the recently released Battlefield Academy from Slitherine. The patch adds four new multiplayer maps and six new units to the strategy game. Included are a number of fixes to the original game.
  • Solar Struggle from redspotgames and Z-Software is available for 400 Microsoft Points through Xbox Live Arcade. For more on the space action game, visit www.solarstruggle.com.
  • Also available through Xbox Live is Codex, a spatial logic puzzle game from Good Guy Robots Inc. Visit goodguyrobots.com.
  • Burda:ic, a publisher of online games, announced the launch of Land of Chaos Online. The free game blends elements of an RTS with a third-person shooter. Visit www.loco.alaplaya.net.
Coming:
  • Capcom's Dead Rising 2 will be available Sept. 28 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition is available for preorder through Capcom. The special edition (360 and PS3) will include the game, Fortune City-themed poker set, game map and more. One game will contain the "Golden" Terror Is Reality XVII admission ticket, which is redeemable for Burt the Zombie, a 6-foot Dead Rising 2 zombie replica.
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent, a horror game from Frictional Games, has gone gold. The game will be out Sept. 8 for the PC, Mac and Linux. Visit www.amnesiagame.com.
  • On Sept. 21 look for new content for Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption. The downloadable Liars & Cheaters Pack will feature new hideouts, hunting grounds, an explosive rifle, multiplayer poker and dice games, multiplayer horse races and more.
  • An open beta test for the free-to-play parkour racing game FreeJack will start Oct. 1, Game Bridger Entertainment announced. To sign up, visit freejack.gamerkraft.com.

http://blogs.suburbanchicagonews.com/games/2010/08/a_look_at_the_secret_world.html

Last edited:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
kind of reminds me of fallout with some twists.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Rush set it up where post from my blog will automatically post here on the forums. Thanks Rush :woot:

But I did not write this one. I do the blog with a co-worker, Matt Cappellini. I do more of the sports/music games, and he does the PC, RPG type games.

Just wanted to give him credit for this info. :bowrofl: