[A] Oilers (9-5-2) vs. Blackhawks (10-4-3) - 11.13.11 - 6:00 PM

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great game all around. I thought the 1st goal on Dr. Craw was pretty weak, but Holy Farglesnot did that wake him up! At least two of his saves are Highlight reel material.

Good win all around regardless (Kinda hoped that Scott would have pummelled Sutton). Now, onto the major gut-check on Wednesday. Let's hope our boys can embarass Wankouver on their home ice like they did to us.

P.S. On top of the league and we're takin' a piss!

R K

Sutton was hiding behind the official the entire time. He had no intention of fighting Scott. But there were no more cheap shots against Hawks after that either.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Sutton was hiding behind the official the entire time. He had no intention of fighting Scott. But there were no more cheap shots against Hawks after that either.

As much as I criticized the Scott signing there are games where he needs to be dressed. He is not a good hockey player but no one fears Mayers Carcillo etc etc like they fear the wrath of John Scott. At this point he's no worse that O'Donnell.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
As much as I criticized the Scott signing there are games where he needs to be dressed. He is not a good hockey player but no one fears Mayers Carcillo etc etc like they fear the wrath of John Scott. At this point he's no worse that O'Donnell.
I agree with everything above, and I hate to say it but, while he still sucks, in the spot shifts he's been given nothing pops to mind where I remember him fucking up so bad that I'm screaming at him to not be on the ice. He's not going to be scoring any points, but he skating at least is visibly better. Now the only time he's really noticeable is when his 6'8 ass is next to 4'2 Patrick Kane, before you saw him every time he tripped over the blue line.