Liked Posts:
Aaron rodgers GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yea, well, thats what happens when you go from one HoF qb to another even better HoF qb.

Almost like ryan pace shoulda drafted a qb every year, like he told us he would.

Trubisky is just about to turn the corner, though. We just gotta give him 2-3 more years.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Trubisky is just about to turn the corner, though. We just gotta give him 2-3 more years.
Too late....his ass is gone.

Last edited:

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
At this point I’ve lost all hope for the Bears. You can look at how the team is run, the type of players they keep around(Coward, Wims, Nall) etc and tell that they’re not serious about winning. It is what it is.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
And 2 of those 4 wins came in the same season. Absolutely pathetic the Bears have only had 3 seasons result in a playoff win in 27 years.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
It’s not about the wins, it’s about the friendships you make along the way....George McCaskey
Team is doomed until Pace Nagy and Phillips are gone. Hopefully it's after next season but you have to hope Pace doesn't give away stupid long term contracts or trades away future draft capital to safe his job. Man I feel like this team has made me go from a fan to a spectator.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
It’s the mccaskeys. Virginia, to be specific. You heard the press conference, “we have great collaboration!” They hated the wild, mean personalities of the 85 bears, wanted “nicer young men” to play for them. its a pretty fair guess thats why Pace pushed for trubisky so hard, he had that “Boy Scout” persona.
this team is fucked as long as these idiots are the owners...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
He is 100% unable to do that.

Also, if @BearsBud dislikes this post... he thoroughly enjoys sucking dink.
Know what would be fun? If I started a thread & shared his DMs from 2015 that lead to his permaban. Where he completely blew a gasket and blamed me for ruining a thread in "the bar" because I didn't "mind my own business" on a public message board by joining a conversation with you and HHM. By blowing a gasket I mean a total mental breakdown of irrational hate laced ramblings.