Aaron "Philip Rivers" Rodgers

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Whats the difference between rodgers and rivers? Rodgers only got a sb because jay got hurt. Other than then that he has been a failure his whole career.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get that people love to shit on Rodgers but lets please not act like they won because Cutler got injured. Cutler was well on his way to having another awful game vs the Packers. He was bad.

A more accurate statement would be that Mike Martz is the reason the Packers made the playoffs in the first place. The Bears were doing a decent enough job running the ball in that week 17 matchup vs GB. It was win and youre in for the Packers. Martz decided to put the game into Cutlers awful hands and the rest is history.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I get that people love to shit on Rodgers but lets please not act like they won because Cutler got injured. Cutler was well on his way to having another awful game vs the Packers. He was bad.

A more accurate statement would be that Mike Martz is the reason the Packers made the playoffs in the first place. The Bears were doing a decent enough job running the ball in that week 17 matchup vs GB. It was win and youre in for the Packers. Martz decided to put the game into Cutlers awful hands and the rest is history.
He only scored 14 points. Getting to face hanie was a huge break for him.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Hanie moved the offense more in that game than cutler had ever moved the ball against the packers. Cutler wasn't winning that game

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Todd Collins was the initial backup to Cutler, even after the awful Panthers game
That's not accurate. Collins wasn't on the team in 2011 when they went to the NFCCG. Collins was the backup the year before and came in when cutler got sacked like 11 times in the first half by NYG

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
At least you owned it
Yeah thats my bad. I thought he wasn't on the team and checked 2011 roster because that was when the NFCCG was, when actually that was the 2010 season. I could've sworn the team he was on was awful. I am mistaken though. Sorry for trying to correct you guys