Aaron Rodgers: Jay Cutler-like in NFC Championship games

ErinAndrewsPeephole

Liked Posts:
AR is 1-3 in NFC Championship games with a three-game losing streak.
Passer rating of 78
He has 6 touchdown passes and 7 interceptions combined

Does he break that streak of poor play against TB, a team that battered him and the GB offense in October?
Rodgers threw two picks, including a pick-6 and TB also sacked him 5 times in the 38-10 loss.

I don't know...this smells a lot like San Fran last season. A lot of talk of GB having redemption leading to another beatdown.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I fuckin' hope so. Tampax is also getting back Vita possibly:

Buccaneers designated DT Vita Vea (broken leg) to return from injured reserve.
Vea, Pro Football Focus' No. 3-graded interior defensive lineman prior to injury, fractured his ankle in October but will (somehow) be available for practice Wednesday in an attempt to be activated in time for Sunday's Conference Championship matchup against the Packers. It's potentially a massive boost for Tampa Bay's interior line even if Vea is limited upon returning.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Tampa Bay is really good and I don't think they quite got the recognition they deserved as a team until they went into the Superdome and beat down the Saints. They've got studs at a lot of positions, it's not just Tom Brady and some skill position guys making this happen. I was sleeping on them, too. I just assumed that since they lost to the Bears it meant they were fool's gold. Thursday Night Football results really should not be regarded.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Tampa Bay is really good and I don't think they quite got the recognition they deserved as a team until they went into the Superdome and beat down the Saints. They've got studs at a lot of positions, it's not just Tom Brady and some skill position guys making this happen. I was sleeping on them, too. I just assumed that since they lost to the Bears it meant they were fool's gold. Thursday Night Football results really should not be regarded.

What about the offensive coaching staff?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Vea, Pro Football Focus' No. 3-graded interior defensive lineman prior to injury, fractured his ankle in October but will (somehow) be available for practice Wednesday in an attempt to be activated in time for Sunday's Conference Championship matchup against the Packers. It's potentially a massive boost for Tampa Bay's interior line even if Vea is limited upon returning.

Vea is one of the best interior linemen in the league. I believe he is the reason James Daniels got injured?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
To be fair, GB should have beaten Seattle that one NFCG.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Holy shit that would be huge for them to get Vea back against Jones.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
cant play like shit in the NFCC if you dont make the NFCC
Big Brain GIFs | Tenor

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vea is one of the best interior linemen in the league. I believe he is the reason James Daniels got injured?
Yeh I think you're right. He fractured his ankle in that game against the Bears, karma lol