Aaron Rodgers: The greatest QB in the history of the NFC Central/North division

Liked Posts:
Far and away the most elite QB this division has ever seen. Call him gay all you want and make fun of his mustache but the guy is money, he's magic. You can hate him for being a rival but you damn well better fear and respect him.

giphy.gif

Washington

Liked Posts:
And I remember very well when Bears fans were telling the Packer fans that they can't wait for the Rodgers era to begin because once Favre was gone, they'd be done.

Rodgers is a good person too unlike Favre who cheated on his wife even when she was battling cancer (she wrote about it in her book), gave Strahan the sack record because they were friends totally pissing off Favre's Oline who had held him sackless all game until Favre did what he did to get Strahan that sack, and texted a pic of his junk to the female NY reporter. And yes, Favre was a turnover machine. He gets credit for lots of late game comebacks but he put his team in that position so many of the times. Not to mention how Favre held the GMs captive threatening to retire every year. Then he retired, they drafted Brohm and Flynn and he decided to come back forcing their hand in trading him to NY. His goal was to get to Minn all along to try to screw the Packers. Great player - terrible person.

dabears584

Bears Fan For Life TT&T
Liked Posts:
I wonder where Jay Cutler ranks hahaha

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And I remember very well when Bears fans were telling the Packer fans that they can't wait for the Rodgers era to begin because once Favre was gone, they'd be done.

Rodgers is a good person too unlike Favre who cheated on his wife even when she was battling cancer (she wrote about it in her book), gave Strahan the sack record because they were friends totally pissing off Favre's Oline who had held him sackless all game until Favre did what he did to get Strahan that sack, and texted a pic of his junk to the female NY reporter. And yes, Favre was a turnover machine. He gets credit for lots of late game comebacks but he put his team in that position so many of the times. Not to mention how Favre held the GMs captive threatening to retire every year. Then he retired, they drafted Brohm and Flynn and he decided to come back forcing their hand in trading him to NY. His goal was to get to Minn all along to try to screw the Packers. Great player - terrible person.

Huh?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Um, I would probably go with Fran Tarkington. He at least went to the Superbowl 4 times. What has Rodgers accomplished? One time?

Also, Bart Starr and the kid who played at Minnesota, Farve? Him too would be in the discussion.

billwade

Liked Posts:
Bart Starr. Ice Bowl. Legend. Best name for a QB.

Period...

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I hate him...thats truly a testament on my part as Bears fan. My son who passed away in 2014 used to tell me "dad - you know you like him"...i miss my kid..he understood me.lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Washington

Liked Posts:

Favre had finally announced his retirement. GB was set to actually send him his locker and they had a date already lined up to retire his number. After the 2008 draft where GB took both Brohm and Flynn to replace Favre, Favre changed his mind and said he wanted to play putting GB's management in a huge pickle. Management flew to Louisiana and actually offered him a hefty cash package to stay retired. He refused it and that forced his trade to NY in August of 2008.

Adding this link as an edit as people will say "huh".

http://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3514071