AFC Championship Implications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
We might be Da Bears, but to be unbias, and not ignorant of the importance, what of the AFC? Steelers are in, and the Jets vs Patriots game is nothing short of great importance to the rest of the season. The Patriots are heavily favored, and for justified reasons. But will the Jets overcome that decimation handed to them by the Patriots? Did Ryan stick his foot in his mouth again and piss off the Pats? Or can the Jets or Steelers be the 08 Giants this year and defeat the seemingly invincible Patriots?

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
The Patriots will handle business today, I have said it before that the Jets and Falcons are the most overrated teams to make the playoffs this season.

The Steelers have a good chance to take down the Pats though, that will be a tough game. Patriots still should be favored but depending on the injury situation I am inclined to think the Steelers represent the AFC in the Superbowl.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
I think this game will be tough for the Jets to win. They usually need to blitz to create a rush, and Brady can burn them.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jets should probably just send 8 on the first 10 plays and hit Brady, regardless of how many points they score and how many penalties they draw.
That might be their only chance.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Patriots lose, our SB is next week.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cant believe the game itself. Bradys getting manhandled out there. Almost looks like that bye week fucked the Pats. Far from over, but damn...

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
^that can happen...

im thinkin Steelers-Bears in super bowl

a little premature but still...

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just me, or do the Pats look almost... human?

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rofl: Now thats skill! After less than 3 hours sleep this morning prior to Da Bears game, passed out at the half with the Pats game. Even being passed out, heard the final result and them saying Jets to face the Steelers.. Hence Im awake again lol. But yes!! Those FB Patriot fucks got to eat their words!! Im so fucking happy now :smug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.