After 2 targets on Sunday, how many targets on the season for DJ Moore?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
DJ Moore and Chase Claypool had the same number of targets on Sunday (2).

How many do you think DJ Moore ends up with on the season, and is it more than Chase Claypool?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Poles cant look like an idiot(too late) so they're going to do nothing about his week 1 loaflight tape and force feed him the ball.
Do you think I should start him in the flex spot on my fantasy team? Or Tee Higgins?

cc: @Gustavus Adolphus

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
THink they are going to swing the pendulum too far in the other direction and basically tell Fields to force feed him as many as possible over the next few games. And that might actually be better for the O than what they did on SUN.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Tood Bowles is no idiot. He's going to drop seven or eight every down, triple team DJ Moore, and confuse and overwhelm the Bears talentless and pathetic offensive line with three man rushes. The Bears might be butthurt enough that the force Moore the ball anyways, but there is simply no overcoming the fact that any three average NFL pass rushers are way too much to handle for the likes of Braxton Jones, Darnell Wright, Nate Davis, Cody Whitehair and Lucas Patrick.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Should be 10+ per game as long as he's healthy. I have zero faith in that happening. I don't know how you have a gameplan with FOURTEEN passes behind the line of scrimmage and not even bother to call one of those fourteen for the best YAC guy on your team. They play games like they've got a great defense and can afford to be conservative with the ball when in reality, they're going to need to score 25+ to probably have a shot at even being in the game.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Tood Bowles is no idiot. He's going to drop seven or eight every down, triple team DJ Moore, and confuse and overwhelm the Bears talentless and pathetic offensive line with three man rushes. The Bears might be butthurt enough that the force Moore the ball anyways, but there is simply no overcoming the fact that any three average NFL pass rushers are way too much to handle for the likes of Braxton Jones, Darnell Wright, Nate Davis, Cody Whitehair and Lucas Patrick.
Todd Bowles actually is an idiot and he loves to blitz so odds are he is going to bring relentless pressure.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Should be 10+ per game as long as he's healthy. I have zero faith in that happening. I don't know how you have a gameplan with FOURTEEN passes behind the line of scrimmage and not even bother to call one of those fourteen for the best YAC guy on your team. They play games like they've got a great defense and can afford to be conservative with the ball when in reality, they're going to need to score 25+ to probably have a shot at even being in the game.
play not to lose lol

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Todd Bowles actually is an idiot and he loves to blitz so odds are he is going to bring relentless pressure.
Which will still work against this OL and a slow to process JF1.

They need to target Moore early and often. Two targets is pathetic and Getsy needs to make sure Moore is more involved going forward. Also Fields needs to use his legs to keep defenders on their toes.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Funny that some here thought DJ Moore would change things against the Pack. The Packers took him away. It's not that Getsy forgot to target him. Too funny.

I will school you later on how good defenses like the Packers take your best receiver away.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Funny that some here thought DJ Moore would change things against the Pack. The Packers took him away. It's not that Getsy forgot to target him. Too funny.

I will school you later on how good defenses like the Packers take your best receiver away.

Looking at the film there were plenty of times he was open so the Packers did no such thing. Luke Getsy however, in combination with Ryan poles and his poor offensive line drafting did a fantastic job of taking DJ moore away for this game...