Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can you believe that after an exploding leg, a rehab and a comeback, he still wants to play?

The Bears would surely get his leg re exploded with their porous offensive line.

What they need is for Wilson to come and captain save a ho the Bears.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We are the perfect team for him to get one last pay day and underwhelm and underperform. Him and foles can laugh at pace and the mccaskeys for being paid to blow

2Deep

Liked Posts:
He can go play somewhere else.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
I got nothing against Smith... actually like the guy. But if this is because of his KC-Nagy connection, it's stupid. We all know by now that Nagy is not a good play caller. You bring in Smith, then have Foles as his backup?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I don’t remember an off-season like this where I’ve felt like I have no pulse as to what the f is really going on.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don’t remember an off-season like this where I’ve felt like I have no pulse as to what the f is really going on.

It's all a whirlwind bro! The Bears are quite literally pushing hard for every quarterback with a pulse.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I got nothing against Smith... actually like the guy. But if this is because of his KC-Nagy connection, it's stupid. We all know by now that Nagy is not a good play caller. You bring in Smith, then have Foles as his backup?
No you bring Smith in if you draft a QB.. would rather have Smith mentoring a young QB rather then Foles

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd take A.Smith if he wanted to come here on a 1 year deal. I'd be nervous as hell every time he started running from the defenders or got hit like i was with him last year but if we can't get any of the bigger names or get one of these top QB's in the draft then i'd sign Smith and still draft a QB.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You could have put quotation marks around this statement, and attributed it to anyone in Halas Hall, and I would have fully believed it to be true.