All comes down to green bay in two weeks.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
It's very unlikely this team loses to the jags.

Our season depends on mitch beating the packers.

Expect 8-8 and to miss the playoffs.
Nah it’s over. Trubisky gonna lead this team to the playoffs. Then give the fan base the middle finger and go to the Vikings and destroy the bears for the next 10 years

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's very unlikely this team loses to the jags.

Our season depends on mitch beating the packers.

Expect 8-8 and to miss the playoffs.
They havent beat the jags yet but i think they will and then they will beat the pack as well this teams gonna squeak into the playoffs while they are hot

msadows

Liked Posts:
They havent beat the jags yet but i think they will and then they will beat the pack as well this teams gonna squeak into the playoffs while they are hot

The jags have the worst defense in the NFL. They aren't trying to win either. Only way we lose that one is if the defense shits the bed.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The jags have the worst defense in the NFL. They aren't trying to win either. Only way we lose that one is if the defense shits the bed.
Rn on this team the defense shitting the beds our biggest concern

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nah it’s over. Trubisky gonna lead this team to the playoffs. Then give the fan base the middle finger and go to the Vikings and destroy the bears for the next 10 years

If mitch takes us to the playoffs, he is 100% coming back. No ifs, ands, or buts. The franchise tag and 5th year option woulda been the same thing.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Yep and the Cardinals are beating the Eagles. And the defense has shit the bed 3 of the last 4 games.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
We’re also gonna need help from AZ losing at least 1 game and that’s not happening today

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
They'll probably finish 9-7 and still miss the playoffs the way this thing is going. That would be the worst of both worlds because they'd also have the worst possible draft pick.

mecha

Liked Posts:
They'll probably finish 9-7 and still miss the playoffs the way this thing is going. That would be the worst of both worlds because they'd also have the worst possible draft pick.

let's be real, they were never drafting anyone's flavor of the week best quarterback prospect ever anyway. they can keep beating off to mocks until their dicks fall off. if the defense played with balls consistently and put teams away early instead of clinging to the final seconds, the entire complexion of this season would've been different. the Bears across 4 coaching regimes now have had stretches where they play bad teams like this and Robbie Gould and insert-a-kicker were the entire offense. the offense now is executing something, that's an improvement.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
roughly what I've been alluding to. there's no guarantees with this team. the defense downgrades after halftime adjustments still.
The Jag played and lost close games to the Packers, Browns and Vikings. They aren't a pushover, BUT they could have given up on the season at this point so the Bears have that going for them.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
There’s a chance The Packers have already got the number one spot locked up when we play them, be interesting to see if Rodgers plays in that scenario. Because normally he wouldn’t...

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
roughly what I've been alluding to. there's no guarantees with this team. the defense downgrades after halftime adjustments still.
Plus...Today, Pagano reinstated that huge gap in the middle of the defense 10-15 yards downfield.. He eliminated it vs the Texans, and they scored 7 points only.

Rodgers will exploit that to the max.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
It's my understanding that with the saints loss this week, and LAR loss, if the Packers win next week they have the bye clinched, since they have the tiebreaker over the Saints. I'd imagine that would lead to them resting at least Aaron Rodgers, does that sound right?

greg23

Liked Posts:
It's my understanding that with the saints loss this week, and LAR loss, if the Packers win next week they have the bye clinched, since they have the tiebreaker over the Saints. I'd imagine that would lead to them resting at least Aaron Rodgers, does that sound right?

This is true

However I'd imagine with a bye, they wouldn't sit everyone the entire game va bears as that would be 3 weeks between meaningful action.

Could see them playing starters 1st half if game matters