All comes down to green bay in two weeks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's my understanding that with the saints loss this week, and LAR loss, if the Packers win next week they have the bye clinched, since they have the tiebreaker over the Saints. I'd imagine that would lead to them resting at least Aaron Rodgers, does that sound right?

You are correct, but don't expect miracles to happen.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
I kind of see Green Bay playing their guys at least for the first half even if they have it clinched.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This is true

However I'd imagine with a bye, they wouldn't sit everyone the entire game va bears as that would be 3 weeks between meaningful action.

Could see them playing starters 1st half if game matters

Yep, and even then theyd only take out guys like rodgers and adams in the 2nd half. The majority of their starters will still play the full game.

If we want to make the playoffs, mitch has to have the game of his life.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I still don't see the Packers beating TEN, so they'll have to play their starters in the last game unless the Saints somehow lose to MIN (who is basically eliminated from contention).

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Yep, and even then theyd only take out guys like rodgers and adams in the 2nd half. The majority of their starters will still play the full game.

If we want to make the playoffs, mitch has to have the game of his life.
More like the defense needs to have the game of their life.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I still don't see the Packers beating TEN, so they'll have to play their starters in the last game unless the Saints somehow lose to MIN (who is basically eliminated from contention).
MIN has the tiebreaker so if we both go 8-8 they'd get in if it came down to that.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
We are not beating the Packers. :ROFLMAO:
Even if they give Jordan Love a go?

With their full squad it would take a miracle, but sub out Davante Adams and Rodgers and I think that game is in our favor.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Even if the Bears make it we're looking at the Saints in NO, obviously anything CAN happen but we're looking at 1 and done.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Even if the Packers game means nothing to them, there is no way that team is lying down for the Bears. Erin won’t go for it, it’s his legacy to crush our Bears at any given chance.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
It's my understanding that with the saints loss this week, and LAR loss, if the Packers win next week they have the bye clinched, since they have the tiebreaker over the Saints. I'd imagine that would lead to them resting at least Aaron Rodgers, does that sound right?
That really depends on if they want Bears in the playoffs or not. Wouldnt be surprised whatsover, if they play all starters against us, with #1 seed locked

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
You are correct, but don't expect miracles to happen.
Well I don't suspect that CHI will make it, I was just wondering if that was correct. CHI does have a fair shot at it though, I think there's a favorable chance that it'll be win and your in (AZ will lose one of those 2 tough division games), and that's the best you can hope for when it comes to squeaking in right?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
That really depends on if they want Bears in the playoffs or not. Wouldnt be surprised whatsover, if they play all starters against us, with #1 seed locked
They might but that could be a costly decision as well, Adams and Rodgers and Jones have all had injuries in the past. If I was them I'd give Jordan Love a go and at least rest Rodgers/Adams.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I don’t think the Cardinals are losing either of their final 2 games. Today was the Bears’ chance to get into that 7 spot, and the Eagles just couldn’t quite take care of business against the Cardinals. Now the Cardinals are going to be full-bore ahead.

I think it’s pretty likely the Bears go 9-7 and miss the playoffs in a year where there’s an extra wild card.

Some of those losses looming big now:

Lions
Vikings
Saints in OT

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I don’t think the Cardinals are losing either of their final 2 games. Today was the Bears’ chance to get into that 7 spot, and the Eagles just couldn’t quite take care of business against the Cardinals.

I think it’s pretty like the Bears go 9-7 and miss the playoffs in a year where there’s an extra wild card.
I think the Cards have a good shot at losing at least to LAR.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I don’t think the Cardinals are losing either of their final 2 games. Today was the Bears’ chance to get into that 7 spot, and the Eagles just couldn’t quite take care of business against the Cardinals.

I think it’s pretty like the Bears go 9-7 and miss the playoffs in a year where there’s an extra wild card.

As 6.5 point favorites today; it was the Cardinals easiest remaining game as they'll be small favs over SF and dogs vs LAR

Bolek

Liked Posts:
They might but that could be a costly decision as well, Adams and Rodgers and Jones have all had injuries in the past. If I was them I'd give Jordan Love a go and at least rest Rodgers/Adams.
That would be the smart thing to do, but you know very well, thry get off on tormenting Bears