In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
The defense has very little depth as it stands. If Hicks goes down with injury the whole thing collapses. Floyd cant stay healthy and the team let go of all the other pass rushers...

Why in the hell would anyone want the Bears to ignore the defense in this draft. They would be much better off doing the opposite if anything.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Nelson was gone I'd be okay going DE/LB 1st and DEF 2nd (DE/LB/CB/S) with WR 4th, then BPA. Really depends on how they fall.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I don't want to insult the OP as I'm not reading any of the replies because I'm sure most of the ideal responses were covered, but this is one fucked up stupid idea dude.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't want to insult the OP as I'm not reading any of the replies because I'm sure most of the ideal responses were covered, but this is one fucked up stupid idea dude.

LOL... No biggie bro. I can handle the insults. I've been an adult male since before they taught men to be emotional bitches.

The idea behind the post (outside of being bored) was to get folks to think about the concept with a little depth. I know, I know... kinda foolish here.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
LOL... No biggie bro. I can handle the insults. I've been an adult male since before they taught men to be emotional bitches.

The idea behind the post (outside of being bored) was to get folks to think about the concept with a little depth. I know, I know... kinda foolish here.

They must not have taught well in school back in your time then. I'm not sure you understand what "depth" actually means.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably comes up after your lesson on context.