1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Quality OP

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace doesn’t sleep so he couldn’t have Quit....quite......whatever the f**k you wanted to say.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears front office quit, this would be my favorite thread of all time.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
*** SPOILER ALERT****

He fell in October 1918, on a day that was so quiet and still on the whole front, that the army
report confined itself to the single sentence: All quiet on the Western Front.
He had fallen forward and lay on the earth as though sleeping. Turning him over one saw that he
could not have suffered long; his face had an expression of calm, as though almost glad the end
had come.

Funny thing I just read All Quiet on teh Western Front like 2 weeks ago.. AMAZING book

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is quiet a great thread. Anyway, I'm done. I quite for the night. Lol poggers j/k I can be quit stupid. :ROFLMAO:

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I wish they would all quit

Perspective

Liked Posts:
This is why Bears have done nothing in FA yet .... they need to figure out the Wilson/Watson QB trade idea and exhaust it until it happens or will never happen .... that's why Fuller and Hicks are also with the team .... no reason to cut/trade them if they cannot get the stud QB .... if they cannot land Wat/Wilson then they go secondary market like Minshew and use the cap space to make rest of team really strong

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pace works his magic in silence <Mack trade and Mitch trade up came out of nowhere>

Also the list of Wilson's 4 teams is down to one boys. Raiders, Saints and Cowboys are all out.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Well we made a splash last year with Quinn and we all know how that played out... I am a little surprised that Pace didn't have some type of nickelback player he had queued and ready to sign on Day 1 given that Buster Skrine is out and we need corner depth. Perhaps the market is still trying to figure out what values to put on players given the tight cap space.

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Well we made a splash last year with Quinn and we all know how that played out... I am a little surprised that Pace didn't have some type of nickelback player he had queued and ready to sign on Day 1 given that Buster Skrine is out and we need corner depth. Perhaps the market is still trying to figure out what values to put on players given the tight cap space.

Shelley was specifically drafted as a nickeleback and Vildor can play both outside and at nickle