All this hope...

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
You sound passive aggressive and it's not a good look. Montgomery couldn't even crack 100 yards against a shit Jaguar team.
So you see Montgomery is running hard for the past 4 games and you don’t think the Jags will try to focus on stopping him and make trubisky beat them? That’s what happened. Plus he was only 5 yards shy from getting to 100.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So you see Montgomery is running hard for the past 4 games and you don’t think the Jags will try to focus on stopping him and make trubisky beat them? That’s what happened. Plus he was only 5 yards shy from getting to 100.

not impressed

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No one knows who you are talking about. You need to put a name to your cunting

He can't. He invents positions held by imaginary CCS posters to make himself look smarter. He should really go into politics. I think he would do well.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Congrats, Nagy: in order for you to redeem yourself imo you had to curbstomp the Jags, beat GB and win a playoff game.

1/3 completed.

LOL at "best offense in 6 decades" ... way too inconsistent this year and needs to do this against legitimate playoff teams first to even consider this offense "good".

Next week is HUGE for Nagy, HUGE

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
In 2013, The Bears were in control of their own destiny just needing to win one of their 2 last games in order to make playoffs. Beat Eagles on the road or GB at home. The Bears got their ass kicked against the Eagles 54-11 and lost to GB in a game honestly the Bears should've won. They missed fumbles, let Cobb wide open for TD. That Defense was the worst prepared defense with Mel Tucker.

The play that pissed me off the most was the fumble Rodgers did and none of the Bears went after it. Instead Cobb picked it up and ran for TD. That was the turning point if the game. Cutler even played well in that game.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Some people only enjoy watching the bears to cunt.

Notice how some of our top CCS cunters aren't around right now right after a nice win? They'll be here to cunt tonight or tomorrow when the happiness from the win calms down.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Notice how some of our top CCS cunters aren't around right now right after a nice win? They'll be here to cunt tonight or tomorrow when the happiness from the win calms down.
No one will ever know who you dorks are talking about unless you drop your nuts and tell us. Weak, pussy posting

Dstone5553

Liked Posts:
It was a fun game today and it's been fun to watch for the last 3 weeks. But for anyone to think Trubisky will suddenly stop making REALLY dumb throws is out of their mind. Maybe 2 years from now, with another team, he can do that but it ain't happening anytime soon.

And that combined with the fact that Pagano refuses to be aggressive enough on his play calling (for this team to beat a great QB, we've got to blitz on big 3rd downs) means that this team doesn't have the offense or defense to beat a good team, whether they get to the playoffs or not.

Yes, it's awesome to see this new offensive line give our QB protection and give our great RB space to be a great RB. And it's really cool to see someone call a great game, especially after having to watch Nagy fumble about the way he did. That has been pretty freaking refreshing.

But let's not kid ourselves. Rodgers is going to have the time he needs to get 1st downs and beat this defense and Trubisky is going to throw really stupid passes and they won't be dropped by good teams.

And that combo won't beat good teams, it just won't. Do I hope I'm wrong? Yes! But I'm not. And no matter how optimistic a fan you are, in the bottom of your heart, you know it too.

Am I excited we have a game that means something next week? Yes, I am excited about that.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:

I don't really notice because most of them are on ignore.

MDB would be if I didn't laugh at his posts from time to time.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Congrats, Nagy: in order for you to redeem yourself imo you had to curbstomp the Jags, beat GB and win a playoff game.

1/3 completed.

LOL at "best offense in 6 decades" ... way too inconsistent this year and needs to do this against legitimate playoff teams first to even consider this offense "good".

Next week is HUGE for Nagy, HUGE

Nagy/Pace are coming back at this point no matter what.

8-8 does not get them fired. Sorry.

Also, I didn't say best offense in 6 decades, I said offensive success. We've had a 4 game stretch w/ this bears offense that pretty much everyone on this board has never seen before. Those are facts, not opinions.

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they can seal the deal next Sunday & we aren’t reminded of that Chris Conte blunder. Like the time the Bears needed to beat GB to get in.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
All of this against 4 of the bottom 9defenses. 2 of them in the bottom 3.
Earlier in the season we werent able to score 30+ against anyone so the fact we`ve put up 30+ in 4 straight in the NFL is very encouraging. Whats great is that we will get a chance to find out next weekend if this is real improvement or all a mirage.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Only bears fans can get excited about a string of games where they score 30+ against awful teams in a season where they won’t win a playoff game.
All of this against 4 of the bottom 9defenses. 2 of them in the bottom 3.
giphy.gif