All this hope...

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Frankly, I don't think the Bears going to win this one, but as long as they show up, and make close I can live with that. Of course you can't beat 'W'.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
You never know when Rodgers will re-break his collar bone.

Username

Liked Posts:
I hope when you slide down the rails on the steps on your way too strangle kittens your scrotum catches on a nail
You miserable shitfuck cuntface

And I hope the next time you go down on your sister, her vag farts a big blood bubble in your face, you inbred, dumb ass, piece of shit, meat head, and reason why this team will ever be mediocre. Bears have failed to beat a real team again, just like anyone with a brain knew they would. You are left to jacking off in anger till the blisters on your minuscule dick pops and fog the magnifying glass and the tweezers slide off.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I hope the next time you go down on your sister, her vag farts a big blood bubble in your face, you inbred, dumb ass, piece of shit, meat head, and reason why this team will ever be mediocre. Bears have failed to beat a real team again, just like anyone with a brain knew they would. You are left to jacking off in anger till the blisters on your minuscule dick pops and fog the magnifying glass and the tweezers slide off.
Lol you ok?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol im not responsible for this team your watching bro dont blame me
Hell come check out my squad on madden 4 straight super bowls rn thats the only team i make decisions for

Username

Liked Posts:
Hell come check out my squad on madden 4 straight super bowls rn thats the only team i make decisions for
Thanks for the invite, but I don't do video games.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Earlier in the season we werent able to score 30+ against anyone so the fact we`ve put up 30+ in 4 straight in the NFL is very encouraging. Whats great is that we will get a chance to find out next weekend if this is real improvement or all a mirage.

DING, DING, got your answer, pitiful Red Zone Offense!!!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Whose your QB???

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whose your QB???
I renamed him ta my name im not doxxing myself with all these psychos around here but i drafted him in the first round after i firesaled the team

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
DING, DING, got your answer, pitiful Red Zone Offense!!!
Yup. Only thing is i thought the offense itself would be exposed but it turns out the only mirage was Mitch. The oline, recievers and especially Montgomery did their part. Scrubisky has left no doubt in anyones mind that he isnt it. Some of us knew a long time ago but it cant even be argued by the most delusional Scrubisky supporter.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I renamed him ta my name im not doxxing myself with all these psychos around here but i drafted him in the first round after i firesaled the team
Hahahah you need to make HHH a TE