ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
My fear is that Trubisky starts week 5 of the season and his WR core is

Wheaton
Wright
Gentry/Thompson

Man that looks as bad as the dynamic duo of Rasheed Davis and bobby wade lol

But we do have lots of TEs.

So what are the jags lacking that we have that they would be remotely interested in? I'm not giving more then a 5th rounder which has been the going rate for mid tier WRs in trades. What player would they want? Do they need a tE we have plenty of those.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Man that looks as bad as the dynamic duo of Rasheed Davis and bobby wade lol

But we do have lots of TEs.

So what are the jags lacking that we have that they would be remotely interested in? I'm not giving more then a 5th rounder which has been the going rate for mid tier WRs in trades. What player would they want? Do they need a tE we have plenty of those.

rasheed davis and bobby wade are 10 times worse of a WR corp are you kidding me ? besides that I'd take Allen Hurns over any WR on the block ATM the guy is a playmaker and just scores TDS. Hurns/White/Wright/Gentry/Wheaton/Thompson or Bellamy.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We would regret going into the season with the current group we have. That is assuming it is:

White
Wright
Wheaton
Thompson
Bellamy/Cruz
Gentry

Now, while that group is already underwhelming, what happens if either Wright, Wheaton, or White get injured? Chance are that one of them will, whether it is one game or multiple games. I think someone like Hurns, adds security that we will not be able to find once the season starts and the possibility of a health-depleted receiver group is a reality.

Some may not be ready to admit it yet, but this team shows plenty of promise and has the ability to be a playoff caliber team. We are good at Defense, O-Line and RB. I would make an argument that the amount of our success this season largely depends on the performance of our passing game. Upgrading an underwhelming WR to an average one could be the difference between making the playoffs and sitting at home. All that to say, I am for pulling the trigger!

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
come on down in a trade ?!?!?!?? damn big mils on his contract.... da 6'3 200 ish lbs 2015 huRNS yeah.. we desperate.. but 2016 HuR'nS fo big mils.. oh.. nothing garunteed leff.. so y not...

[video=youtube;29ZNlSNQp5M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29ZNlSNQp5M[/video]

do it tomar...

bears wrs are needs wrs.. noww

e2d278c546432c8b0a30ce8982752deb56d0249aff996c923378fdf2524a5981.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bearsz