Alshon Questionable

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone on the team is questionable. Fox even said in the presser that they gave Alshon time off so he would be ready on Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He practiced today, so I assume he's good to go.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Are we now bitching about what hasn't happened yet? This seems like a new low.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
AJ will play an compound Pace's offseaon decision to tag him.

AJ has Pace over a barrel.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
AJ is not going to resign with the Bears. He also isn't going to risk his big payday playing for this dumpster fire for the rest of the year. He'll likely start with his soft injury issues especially if the Bears are 0-3 after Sunday. With the QB play the Bears have had this year, there is no way AJ should risk getting killed by erratic Cutler throws. The good news with Hoyer is that he can't throw the ball downfield so he should be relatively safe.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
AJ is not going to resign with the Bears. He also isn't going to risk his big payday playing for this dumpster fire for the rest of the year. He'll likely start with his soft injury issues especially if the Bears are 0-3 after Sunday. With the QB play the Bears have had this year, there is no way AJ should risk getting killed by erratic Cutler throws. The good news with Hoyer is that he can't throw the ball downfield so he should be relatively safe.

I would argue that receivers get killed going for short passes more than deep throws. What would you rather be tackled by? A safety/corner or a linebacker?